CHAPTER 9

Yash's POV:

                  After the engagement ceremony was completed everyone went to the dining area along with Ruhi and Me. After going there our parents are busy with their guests and our siblings were busy with their arrangements. I and Ruhi were left alone. I don't know what to do and i don't want to talk with her. so i took my phone and start scrolling something. Suddenly i heard someone calling my name. I lift my head and saw Sneha. I was shocked and rooted in my place. she came towards me and hugs me in front of Ruhi and said " Hai baby! i miss you and how are you?" then i push her and shock was evident in her face. Then sneha turn towards ruhi and said "sorry i'm sneha yash's close friend" and wish her good luck to her. "nice to meet you too sneha. I'm ruhi" she introduced herself to sneha. after that sneha held my hand and started speaking nonsense  which i gave no interest. anger rose in me and i excuse myself from ruhi and take sneha along with me.

              After taking sneha to the other side of the house where no one was there and throw her away from me and shouted on her. "what the hell are you doing here? why did you come here? and why are you behaving like nothing happened in front of ruhi?" then she started nagging me again  with the same thing " yash i love you and i want to marry you. don't push me away from you. i really love you." then i furiously shouted on her "just shut up sneha. i don't love you and even you know that. i hate this marriage kind of relations. so just get the hell out of here." "oh then why are you marrying her? i'm richer then her and i am a lot better than her. i'm beautiful than her. i can make you happy. leave her and marry me." " shut up i hate her and i hate this marriage with her. i was just marrying her because of my parents. so just leave this place and never show your face to me." but she never listened to me and started repeating the same things. then i said to her "will you please leave on your own or should i call my bodyguards?" then she finally said to me one thing and leave the place " i was leaving you for now but i'll come back to you again. i won't leave her." these are the last words of her. i felt very uneasy about her. maybe this is my fault that's why she was like this. after thinking for a second i returned to the dining area. almost all the guests left this place. i think i take too much time.

        When i went there komal was talking with her. after i reach them komal started "bhai where did you go ? why did you leave bhabhi alone here ?" i went to send off my friend and forgot the time. "okay  bhai and bhabhi come let's have dinner." we went to the dining area. we started eating our dinner. the food is very tasty. my eyes fell on ruhi. she was eating very little. i can see she is very tired. then komal asked her "bhabhi why are you not eating? are you tired?" then ruhi replied " no komal i'm not tired don't  worry' after completing our dinner me komal left the place along with my parents after bidding our farewell. while leaving i said bye to ruhi. i don't know why i do that. i saw ruhi she was very happy and said bye to me and after that we started to our home. while returning i thought to myself that i was attracting to ruhi. but i should stop that because she was also one of a gold digger.

_____________________________________

   Hai friends!

                  i'm back after a long gap. i hope you are not disappointed. this update is for two persons one is for UmaMaheswari0 and the other one is my friend who encourage me and support me to continue this story amulyaputtapaka.

               make sure to follow me, vote me and comment me.your support is the main thing which every new writer needs. it encourages us to write more stories and give regular updates. i won't encourage silent readers. if this continues i'll just stop writing the story and take down the book from wattpad. Thank you and have a nice day.

             for unlocking the next chappy i need at least 50 votes it is not too much i think. bye take care