CHAPTER 24

Ruhi's POV:
                 We went to a nice and  cosy family restaurant. It looks so beautiful. It was arranged under a tree with open sky. Actually we visited this restaurant regularly with our friends gang. After finding a place to sit. We ordered biryani with chicken fry. The waiter who took our order even recognized me and komal. He smile towards me and ask about our well beings. But yash ji doesn't like that and he glared the waiter and send him away to bring our food fastly. I think he is a bit jealous with the waiter guy. I like this side of him. While waiting for our food to arrive we started chatting with each other and suddenly yash ji hold my hand under the table gently.
                  This action of him made me remember my first date with him.
Flashback
        One day when I'm in my room studying, yash ji came to our room. He came early from office that day. He looks nervous and tensed. I don't know why. Then I ask him " Today you came early? Is everything okay?" Then he said "yes everything is okay ruhi it's just I'm a bit free in office today and there is no work. So, I thought to why don't I come home and spend time with you" I just blushed listening to this and said " you did a good thing. Okay go and fresh up I'll bring you a nice coffee" saying this I close my books and started going towards the door then he called me "Ruhi" I turn towards him and ask him "ji what?" He nervously asked me " will you come with me like a date?" To be frank I was just stunned to hear that. I did not expect that he will ask me for a date. While I'm feeling very happy about this he again asked me "Ruhi I'm waiting, will you come with me?" I nod my head while giving him a perfect smile. Then he said with a happy smile "Thank god you agreed. I'm very nervous to ask you. Now go and get ready fast" then I nodded and went into washroom and had shover and came to our wardrobe and start searching for something to wear. I don't know where he is taking me so I ask him "yash ji what should I wear? I don't know where you are taking me" he said " wear something comfortable and presentable that's it" Then I pick a black top with blue jeans. It's very comfortable and presentable. I match that look with nude sandals and black and nude wallet. I left my hair open. I just apply some cream on my face and add nude lipstick and kajal and some vermilion on my partition that's it. I'm looking good.

After looking once more at my reflection I went to yash ji

After looking once more at my reflection I went to yash ji. He is already ready in his casuals. He is looking hot in casuals. He said "your looking gorgeous" I blushed and said "thank you" he said come let's go now. After informing to my in laws we started to where I don't know😁.
             The car ride was silent. He kept looking at me while driving till we reach our destiny. The car came to a halt and yash ji park it we hop outside and I'm surprised to see that we ar at beach. How does he know that I love beaches? I thought to myself and ask him "How do you know that I love beaches?" He nervously said " I ask komal and she said you love beaches" I'm impressed with that. We slowly started walking towards the beach and taking our slippers in hand we started walking in the sand. After walking for sometime we sat at the sand and enjoy the view for sometime and started talking with each other and know more about each other about our likes and dislikes. Later in the evening he said "are you hungry? Come lets have something" saying this he stand up and give his  hand to me and make me stand. Then he took me somewhere and after reaching there I just gave him a big smile. He took me to a restaurant which is near by the beach. It has view of beach

The weather is good and the restaurant is good, the beach view is good and the food we ordered was also good

The weather is good and the restaurant is good, the beach view is good and the food we ordered was also good. Everything is perfect and I can't help but smile like a teenager. Suddenly yash ji hold my hand and make me look at him. "Do you like it Ruhi?" He asked and I said "I just loved it❤❤" and gave a broad smile to him. He too smiled and we continue with our food and he never left my hand once. While driving back to home he did not leave my hand except sometimes. I like it. After reaching home amd getting fresh we are ready to sleep. I slept on my side and he slept on his side. Suddenly yash ji circle his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him and made me look at him. I turn towards him completely and he said " I don't know what these feelings are but I want to give a chance to this marriage our marriage. What do you say?" to be frank I'm shocked and so happy that I did not give a reply to him. I just nodded my head  and hide my face in his chest. He smiled widely and said thank you and tightened his hold around me. That day I slept peacefully knowing that our relationship is improving a lot. I know he still not proposed me but he is trying and I'm happy with that.
Present time
Ruhi's POV:
                   I think I zoned out because komal and yash ji were in a deep discussion and smiling they thought I was listening and turn towards me because I did not give any response. Then yash ji asked me "Ruhi why are you silent? Are you okay?" I nodded my head and just then the waiter came with our order and save me from further questions. We ate our food while laughing and making fun of each other. After finishing we went back to home. And again we cuddled and slept in each others embrace.
___________________________________________

How was the chapter?

Is it good or boring??🤔🤔

What do you think about yash's feelings?

Do comment me and vote me. And if there is anyone still did not follow me. Please do follow me.

Love you all and take care, be safe and wear mask.

Stay home and stay safe🤗