CHAPTER 4

Ruhi's POV:

               My bhai's marriage was over and one week was passed. Now they are in their honeymoon trip to Ooty. my college life has started and it was a routine and i'm little busy with my lab works. nothing was changed but one thing was changed. it was Ansh Rathod. he seems very different after my bhai's marriage. he used to be very lovey dovey type. he used to stare too much, if i ask .........him what? he just says nothing and does his work. i don't know what's wrong with him. frankly speaking i don't like it. 

 Yash's POV:

              Within one week i am going to be the new CEO of my father's company officially. after one week there will be a business party along with my close relatives also. in that party my father will announce me as a new CEO and he ill retire from the business. now i'm very busy with the party arrangements and inviting everyone the time was 9:00 PM. while i was returning home i got a call from sneha. she told me to meet at her house for dinner. because she lives alone here. after reaching her house i rang the door bell. sneha came and open the door. i went inside and make myself comfortable on couch.she sat beside me and started caressing my face with her hands softly. but i'm not in a mood to do anything. she slowly reaches my bare chest and caressing it then she start moving her hands downwards. then i get up from my place and move aside from her and ask her " what do you want to talk to me ? why did you invite me for dinner?" then she suddenly said out of box that " i love you and i want to  marry you ". " please marry me yash "

     " what? sneha are you mad? i'm very clear about our this relationship when i started this it is just a physical relationship between us there is no love in this and i'm not going to marry you because i hate marriages". "yash please i love you please marry me". she started pleading me and i just hate it. then i push her and said that "now on wards everything is over and don't even try to call me" by saying this i went outside to my car and start driving to my house with irritation.

     after reaching home there is silence in the house because everyone are sleeping i don't want to disturb them so i silently went to my room and got freshen myself and go downstairs towards kitchen and heat up my food and start eating. after finishing my dinner i clean the dishes and went to my room. laying down on my bed i started thinking about today's incident with sneha. soon sleep over took me.

In Ashok Singhania's room at night.

Ashok's POV:

              "Triveni come and sit here i want to talk to you". "yes honey what do you want to talk with me? is everything all right? do you want anything? are you ok ?"the movement she came she started asking too many questions. then i said to her " triveni first you relax. take a deep breath. and i'm perfectly alright and i don't need anything. actually i want to talk to you about yash. i have thinking about this from few days but i did not get any time to discuss with you. "tell me honey what is bothering you ?" triveni do you remember Ruhanika Guptha,friend of our komal? "yes i remenber her. we went to her brother marriage. actually her father Sundeep Guptha is your friend right?

     Yes,yes he is one of my friends. actually i'm thinking that we will marriage our Yash to Ruhi? "Ahhhh" when i say my opinion to Triveni she squealed like a school girl. then she started laughing and says that " honey even i'm also thinking this. when i first saw her i think that what if she is my daughter-in-law. i love her. she is so beautiful and lovely. even she is very traditional, decent and obedient towards elders. she doesn't have any arrogance that she is rich and beautiful. she is too sweet.

  okay Triveni so  it is okay from our side right? double okay Ashok ji. then we will go to Sandeep Guptha house tomorrow evening and ask Ruhi hand for our Yash. prepare some gifts and everything. keep it a secret from your son. if everything went well it is a gift from us to our son on his big day of his life. we will announce this news on the day of party. now go and sleep. good night.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hai friends!

            Here i'm with a new chapter again. how are you guys? sorry for the late update and please comment and vote me and support me.

            sorry there is no double update.

           Frankly i'm a little disappointed that there is no one voting and commenting. i'm not getting any interest to write. and i have a feeling that no one likes my story.if you support me and comment me than i will try to improve my story otherwise i felt bad that no one loves my story.

                  Thank you for reading............