CHAPTER 14

So guy's here i'm again with a new chapter. Hope you will enjoy it. Sorry if there is any grammatical errors and these photos are from google. Please vote me and comment me about the chapter and don't be a silent reader please. Have a nice day 😊😍 Take care ❤❤❤

Yash's POV:
           Today I spent my whole day in my office room only. After dinner me and Ruhi went to my room. After entering into the room she left to bathroom for changing and came to the room. After her I went inside and after changing I came to room and got shocked to see her like this. Because I don't understand why she was sleeping on the floor? Then it hit me today's event. But I felt something in my heart that if she is really for my money and she can do anything for money than she did not stop her antics to come near me even after the incident happened in the morning. But she did not do anything like that. Maybe she is not like others? Then again I thought with my mind maybe she was acting? It was just for showing to me that she was a nice girl. I should not think too much about her. Saying this to myself I switch off the lights and went towards my bed and slept.
     Next day morning I woke up when the sun rays hit me. When I saw there is no one in my room. I completed my morning routines and went to gym. Today was our marriage reception. From today onwards I can go to my office. There are no restrictions for me. After returning from gym I freshen up myself and went downstairs for breakfast. While eating breakfast I did not see her and komal. After that I went to my study to do my work. The day went normally. I have not seen Komal and Ruhi until now. After wrapping my things I went to hall and ask my mom about them "mom where is komal and Ruhi?" ,"Yash beta they went to do some shopping and then left to parlor from there itself" , "mom when will they return? I think we will leave for the venue in half an hour?" ,"don't worry yash I have already made a call to them. They will be here in anytime. Go and get ready beta"
          After talking to my mom I went to my room and take a quick shower and get ready myself in a sherwani. Just then I heard my room door open. There she is in a beautiful gold color sari looking gorgeous as always. I openly drool at her.

           After checking her from top to bottom for some time and I see at her face

           After checking her from top to bottom for some time and I see at her face. Her cheeks become red because of blushing. I compose myself and ask her politely "Are you ready Ruhi?" She was taken aback by my question. Maybe I was very polite that's what made her confused. Even I don't know why I was behaving very politely with her. She slowly said "ji I'm ready" I forwarded my hand towards her. She took it hesitantly and places her hand in my hand and we went downstairs like that. After getting down mom, dad and komal started saying that how perfect we are looking together. Then mom, dad and komal had left to the venue in one car and me and Ruhi in one car. We reached the venue in less than half an hour. After getting down I give her my hand with a smile on my face and she took it and get down from the car. After that we stand side by side and I place a hand on her waist and gently pull her towards me and kiss her on her forehead. The reporters who are waiting for our arrival click this moment of us. I saw Ruhi's face from the corner of my eye. She was blushing and was shocked. My hand touches her bare waist and I felt some electricity pass through my body. This was the first time I was very close with her. After that we started moving towards to the entrance by placing my hand on her waist. Everyone click our pictures and we went inside. When we entered into the reception hall everyone started cheering us by clapping and congratulating us. We both climb the stage and smile to everyone who came to congratulate us and click photos with them.
Ruhi's POV:
            Today is the day of my reception. So after doing our breakfast I and komal went to parlor. At the time we left from house yash ji was not there. First we went to shopping for some matchings for today's evening. After that we eat something in the restaurant and went to parlor. While the parlor girls were busy in their duty suddenly Komal shouted making me jolt in my place. " OH MY GOD " I asked her "what happened komal?" We did not invite our friends to your marriage because it was happened so fast. But we actually forgot them to invite to your reception also." She stated sadly "yes komal what should we do now?" Then she thinks for sometime and a smirk plays on her face. Then she said "Bhabhi I'll right now call them and invite them to reception but I'll keep it a secret who is the bride.It will be a surprise to them." Saying this she started calling Supraja, Sudha,Raghav and Ansh and put them in a conference call and invited them for her Bhai's reception. After saying they were happy that she at least invite them for reception. They said they will come surely because we are best friends. After disconnecting the call she smiles widely and after that we concentrate on our work and  after getting ready we return back to home and I went to my room.
         After entering inside I saw my husband in a gold sherwani looking very handsome. He was checking me out in front of me and even I was doing the same thing. This thought makes me blush hard.

          I was hell shocked when he spoke to me politely

          I was hell shocked when he spoke to me politely. I know it was just an act but I love it. After reaching the venue he helps me to come out of the car. After getting outside he placed his hand on my waist and pull me towards him and kiss my forehead. I was beyond shocked and my cheeks get crimson red shade. Reporters click our pictures and we went inside like that and everyone cheer for us and started congratulating us. After sometime komal came and shouted in my ear that my friends arrived. We can see them approaching us with a smile and after coming close to us everyone's eyes fall on me and their smiles disappeared and it was covered by shock.
         After climbing the stage the first person who spoke was Ansh "Ruhi, komal what is happening here? Ruhi why are you in bride's attire? Did you marry Komal's brother?" then komal said "Surprise. Meet my bhabhi Mrs. Yeshwanth singhania. Yes bhabhi married my bhai and it happens too fast so we got no chance to tell you guys and it was a private matter so we got no chance to invite you guys. Sorry. When I called you guys I want to surprise all of you so I did not tell you about the bride." After komal's long speech everyone recover from the shock and wish me and yash ji and went along with Komal to enjoy the party.

__________________________________________
So friends!

How was the chapter ?

Did you like Ruhi and Yash's attire?

What do you feel about Ansh?

What will Ansh do now?

And friends if you want to try some lovely and interesting stories than try this book. I'm sure you will love it.
Married amulyaa08