CHAPTER 1

Ruhi's POV:

                      "Get up Ruhi " said my mom Latha Guptha. She is the best mom anyone could have in this world. She supports me in my every problems and helps me in every situation. My family and friends call me ruhi lovingly.

                      " five more minutes mom " saying this i pulled my blanket to cover my face and fell asleep again.

                     After one more hour of sleeping i got up and fresh up myself with hot water in shower and get ready myself to go downstairs. This whole process took me one and half hour. Now the time is 10:30 AM.

                   I went directly to the dining table and make myself comfortable in the chair. Then my mom make her entry from the kitchen and place my favorite tiffin in front of me. "Ma no one can make IDLY SAMBAR better than you in this world". She lovingly caresses my cheek and asks me "When will be your classes starts?" 

                 Ya i forget to tell you i completed my fourth year MBBS exams and i'm in my vacations now. "Ma it will be in one week". I replied her in a very sad tone. She nodded her head and went into kitchen to make lunch preparations. I completed my breakfast and went to my bedroom and started thinking about my final year. When i was in my deep thoughts my phone was ringing. By seeing the caller ID a smile makes it ways towards my face.

                Picking up the call komal start rambling questions about "What are you doing ? Why don't you pic my calls? blab blab blab.....

                komal and i are best friends since my high school and we both are studying my MBBS in same university. She is such a darling. And she knows me very well and there is no secrets between us. We share anything and everything.

              " Arey yaar komal i went to eat my breakfast and left my phone in my room". okay what are you doing since it is our last week of holiday? she asks me. I think for a bit and gave my reply "nothing. no plans". Then we can go for shopping tomorrow and after that we can go to our favorite cafe with our friends? she asks me like a question. Then i said ok and she tells me the date and time. The day passes quickly followed by lunch and dinner. Soon i was dozed off in my bed.

NEXT DAY Ruhi's POV:

              Today i woke up early in the morning and get ready for going to shopping with komal and after that we will go to meet our friends SUPRAJA, RAGHAV, ANSH, SUDHA. Me and komal met them at our university in our first year. Since then we are a gang. Exactly at 9:00 clock i met komal outside my house. We went to a shopping mall in her car. We finish our shopping after one and half hour we made our way to the parking lot to the car and dump the bags in back seat and started to the cafe.

            After 10 minutes of our journey we reach the cafe. And their waiting my friends gang with bright smiles on their faces. These four are the closest to me. After 2 hours of chatting and having some snacks we went to a nearby restaurant and completed our lunch. After that we went to a movie. I came back home in the night in cab.After getting home my parents informed me about my brother (HARSH GUPTHA) got a match from my father's friend daughter (SRIJA KANNA). And my brother also liked the girl and it is an okay from the both sides. Soon my brother will become a married one. After teasing my brother about my sister-in-law and we had our dinner and went to bed. Soon sleep over took me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hai friends!

I hope you all liked the first chapter of the story. And i'm really sorry if there is any grammatical errors and please vote and comment.

                                                        Thanks for reading..........