CHAPTER 3

The above is my bhai and bhabhi's wedding picture

Ruhi's POV:

                 My life becomes one hectic due to my brother's marriage and my final year classes. these two weeks are filled with shopping and everything. at first we went to shopping of outfits, jewelry with bride and groom. next we made a parlor appointment for before day of marriage. komal came to stay with me this one week because she is my besty. we both take a one week leave from college.

             Today is haldi ceremony. i and komal get ready for the function. i wore a yellow color churidar according to the theme. in haldi ceremony everyone apply haldi to my brother. even me and komal also apply haldi to him and tease him about my bhabhi. he blushed very hard. after haldi me and komal and some other relatives takes the groom haldi to bride house. there seated my sister-in-law in yellow saree. i went to her and tell her that she is looking gorgeous and if my brother would see her he can't control himself. after returning home everyone left for their rooms.

           The next day we woke up early in the morning and after getting fresh our self i and komal went to parlor with my bhabhi. after doing pedicure, manicure, facials, wax and hair cut evening we return to our house. tomorrow we all are going to the hotel after reaching their there is mehindi and later evening there will be sangeeth. today i woke up exactly at 5:00 clock as we are going to the hotel we reach their at 8:00 clock. me komal, sudha and supraja are in one room. my parents are in one and my brother and his friends are in other along with raghav and ansh. bride's side relatives and family reach the hotel yesterday only. exactly at 10:00 clock in the morning the mehindi function was started. after having lunch everyone start getting ready to evening sungeeth ceremony.

               Soon it was evening and all are gathered at the stage. the function started with bride and groom couple dance. after that me, komal, supraja, sudha perform a group dance to various songs. even my parents were participated in dance. after that i perform to a solo song. after enjoying a lot till night we had our dinner and went to our respective rooms.

        The day of marriage appeared. it is a big day in my brother's life. he is very happy. his face filled with happiness and glow. my parents are very proud and happy. marriage will be held at a nearest temple and reception is placed at hotel that we are staying. today i wore a saree. the bride and groom appeared and all the rituals regarding marriage was started. soon the marriage was completed. now my bhabhi became MS.SRIJA KANNA to MRS.SRIJA HARISH GUPTHA.

  Reception is at evening. everyone is getting ready. the makeup artist came and show her talent on i komal and bhabhi's faces. after finishing our makeup we went to the reception area. it was arranged so beautifully. the reception area is filled with my family, relatives and every business friends. soon i met my best friend komal parents. i greeted them by joining my hands saying namaste. they are very loving and caring towards me.

        After reception we went to pack our luggage's to return to our home. komal went with their parents after reception. even my remaining friends also. i left alone. it's time for my bhabhi's bhidhai. i felt very bad when my bhabhi was crying holding her parents. i think that what will be  my feeling when i was in her position it makes my heart heavy. after returning home there is a lot of rituals and after that we went to our respective rooms. my bhabhi is staying with me because the first night is held after two days. after getting fresh i and bhabhi went to bed. sitting on the bed we started chatting so many things about my brother's hobbies, tastes and preferences.after a long chat we wrap it with good knights and switch off the lights. soon my head touches the pillow sleep engulf me. 

This is Ruhi's dress in haldi ceremony

This is harish and srija's reception outfit

This is ruhi's outfit for reception_____________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

Hai friends!

        here i'm again with a new chapter. please comment and vote me. and tell me how it is ?

                                   Thank you for reading..........