CHAPTER 13

Hai friends! Here i'm again with a new chapter and sorry for the late update. Please vote me and comment me. It gives encouragement to us writers and do follow me for regulr updates. Have a nice day and thank you 😍😍
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Yash's POV:
             When I woke up the next morning the first thing I saw was Ruhi's face. She was in my arms cuddling me. While sleeping she was very beautiful. She looks like a Small kid who slept with a soft toy by cuddling it. When she stirs in her sleep and open her eyes our eyes met and my smile was gone and all the yesterday's things came into my mind. Then I just started shouting on her. I felt very angry on her. She just came into my bed just because of my money. My feelings on Ruhi got very strong at that moment that she is just with me because of my money. After letting my anger on her I left from there to gym. After freshening up myself I went downstairs to do my breakfast. Today's food was delicious. When mom said she was not the one who made the food I think it was komal but no it was Ruhi I was shocked because I did not expect her to be a nice cook. I eat two bowls of carrot halwa. Everyone appreciated her but I did not even spare a glance at her. After finishing my breakfast I went directly to my study.
              After sometime there is a knock on my door. I think it was mom because it was my regular coffee time. I casually say come in. When I heard anklets sounds I raise my head and see at that person. It was not mom. She was Ruhi and she was in a pink color plain sari. she was so sexy in that sari. That color suits her well. I did not say anything and just stare at her. Then she clear her throat and said " Yash ji mom said that it was your coffee time. She was busy in the kitchen so she told me to make coffee for you and give it to you." She put the coffee tray in my office table. I took that and taste it. The coffee was superb. I said "Thank you" after that she nods her head and left with the tray without telling anything. I felt strange why don't she say anything in return? But I let her thoughts go and started doing my work.

Ruhi's POV:
            When I want to do the dishes after breakfast Komal came with me. She asks me "Ruhi what happened? Why are you so dull?" When she brings my name I understand that she was never going to leave the topic until I open my mouth. "Nothing komal I just miss my home" then she said "oh stop it Ruhi I know you too well. If you really miss your parents then also you never show your emotions to others unless you are hurt deeply by someone. I am your friend first. Is it about bhai?" That's it my heart came into my hand. Now what should I tell her? Did she know everything? "Ruhi what are you thinking? I know it's about bhai. I saw when you became sad when bhai did not appreciate your food." thank god you just save me. I thought in my mind. "Bhabhi don't feel bad. Bhai is a different guy when compared to others. He was not an expressive person. But I'm hundred percent sure he like your food." She said smilingly. "How can you be so sure komal?" I asked her and she said "bhabhi I'll tell you a secret. Bhai never eat anything second time except when he like it very much. At the dining table I saw him eating second bowl of carrot halwa." Even I saw him eating second bowl I thought to myself and a smile crept to my face automatically thinking that yash ji likes my food. Then komal said "thank god you smiled. Now I felt relieved." I playfully hit her arm and wash the dishes. After completing the dishes I went to my room and started reading my books. The day went smoothly. I met yash ji at lunch table and again at dinner table. In between I did not see him. Maybe he was busy in his work. At night after finishing our dinner we bid our bye to everyone and went to yash ji's room. After getting inside I directly went to change my sari. After freshening up I came to the room and yash ji went into the bathroom. Mean while I take a pillow from the bed and slept on the floor because there are no spare blankets in the room. After sometime I heard the bathroom door open I did not open my eyes and just slept after sometime I heard the lights off and started crying silently to sleep myself.

_________________________________________

So how was the chappy friends?

Did Ruhi doing the right thing by sleeping on floor after what happened between her and Yash?