CHAPTER 18

Hai my dear lovely reader's😘😘😘
           First of all I need to thank each and every one who are supporting me even I'm not giving any updates for so long and thank you for your votes and comments and for the follows. Thank you soooo much.
          Love you all❤❤❤
          So I need to tell you that my CPU had some problem so I need to fix it but it is not possible now because of this CORONA. Here the cases are too high. So I'm afraid to go anywhere and there is no showrooms also. So it will take sometime to get repair it. Until then I'll give you updates through phone. So the chapters will be short. So please my dear friends support me and don't give up reading my book. Please vote me and support me dear lovelies😍❤😘
_______________________________________
Yash's POV:
              I woke up to the sunlight coming into my room through the window. I turn to where Ruhi was and saw her sleeping peacefully cuddling to the blanket. It makes me smile. I don't want to wake her up so I carefully get up from the bed and went into the washroom. After finishing my morning chores I get ready for gym. After getting ready I came outside and saw Ruhi was awake she saw me and smile a little and went into the bathroom. I left to my gym. After returning from gym I went to my room directly. Ruhi was not their in the room maybe she was in kitchen. So I went to fresh myself and came downstairs. There I saw Ruhi In baby pink Kurtha in French hair style along with the bangles and sindoor on forehead and yellow scared thread which I tied around her neck in marriage. She is looking gorgeous in that attire. She is looking like a new bride. How stupid of me she is really a new bride. Wow she is so cute.
            I went and sit along with my parents then she came and give me my coffee. Wow the coffee was soo good like Ruhi. After drinking coffee I went to my room to get ready for office. After sometime when I was in front of mirror Ruhi came inside and started packing her bag. Maybe she forgot to do that last night because she was doing that in a hurry. I was observing her through mirror. I want to see her whole day like this. She is looking that beautiful to me. After we are done with our things. We went downstairs and had breakfast. After that Ruhi and komal went to their college along with Ram uncle. I went to my office. Whole day was hectic and I was tired when it was evening.
              I came home early today because I finish all my meetings on time. When I came to my home it was silent maybe komal and Ruhi were not returned yet. I go to my room and fresh up myself then I came downstairs and started chatting with my dad about office things like the coming deals I have to crack and the current running projects and all. While we are talking komal and Ruhi entered into the house. They are looking soo tired. They just wish us and went into their. After sometime they came downstairs and sat with us and sita aunty bring tea, milk and snacks for us. While having tea komal told us about their first day at college after a long time and how it was so tiring. After that I went to my office at home and started doing my work. I came back when mom call me to have dinner. We finish dinner and everyone went back to. their rooms. Me and komal came to our room and she started doing her work and I started my work in my laptop. After that when I saw the time it was already late so I closed my laptop and saw her. She was still doing her work.
             So I call her "Ruhi?" then she turn towards me and I ask her " it's too late close it and sleep" she hesitantly answered me " I'm not yet finished so you go to bed I'll finish it and sleep" then I said "work can wait it's already late. And komal also slept na then why are you worrying so much?" Then she said nervously that "komal already finished her work in the evening" then I asked "then what are you doing in the evening?" Now she was hesitant to answer me but I was waiting for her reply so she told me that " I was in the kitchen cooking along with mom. So at that time Ruhi finished her work" then I became silent. This should not be happening with her. she needs time for herself. I thought something and told her " just close it you can do it tomorrow" then she agree with me not willingly because I gave a stern look to her. She close her work and slept.
        Next day I woke up early before her and do my morning chores and came downstairs. Then I saw mom coming from the kitchen. I wish her good morning and she ask me about Ruhi " did Ruhi woke up?" I said "no mom she slept late at night while doing some college work." Then mom said "I know she was working a lot. She do household chores and as well as  handling her studies. That's why I'm thinking to appoint a cook at home. Today I'll do the cooking." "Ok mom. That's a good idea. I'll go mom I'm getting late.bye" by saying this I went to my gym. While doing workouts I'm thinking about mom. She is really a nice person. How well she think about everyone. I thought to tell her to appoint a cook. But she already execute it also. How lucky I am to get her as my mother.
Ruhi's POV:
           When I woke up it's already late. I forgot to put alarm. So I scolded myself mentally and went to get ready as quickly as possible. After getting ready I went downstairs into the kitchen. There I saw mom already started cooking breakfast and another side she kept morning tea to everyone and milk was already boiled for me and komal. I went to her quickly and started apologizing her " I'm really sorry mom, I forgot to put the alarm. It won't repeat again mom I promise" and continued blabbering then she angrily said " first of all shut your mouth and stop saying sorry" I was stunned by hearing her angry voice and shut my mouth immediately then she started laughing and said "what happened to you ruhi?? Why are you saying sorry?? You are my daughter. If komal wake up late then will I scold her?? Then why do I scold you?? So stop saying sorry and come here" then she engulf me in a hug. Then again she said "from today onwards you won't cook anything. I'll appoint a cook as soon as possible. Until I find her I'll cook for everyone so go and get some rest" she said I try to protest but after looking at her stern face I just hug her said thank you and went to my room and started doing my work.
        After breakfast me and komal went to college. As usual the classes are going but something is wrong with Ansh. He was soo silent and whenever I turn to him he already was staring at me. Weird I thought to myself and continue with the classes. at lunch break everyone having fun while eating. After finishing our lunch we started chatting in the canteen itself. Then ansh came to me and ask me that he want to talk   to me personally. Everyone get silent and I turn towards komal with a confused face. She was also staring at me with the sane look. Anyways I nodded my head to him and went along with him outside the canteen into the college lawn which filled with lots of trees and plants and so many benches to sit. Then I turn towards him and ask him " Ansh what do you want to talk with me? That too personally??" then he said something which makes me so confused.

_________________________________________

So how is the chapter??

What Ansh said to Ruhi, which makes her confused??

I know it's a very short chapter but I can't do anything. I'm giving the update in phone without any soft copy. I hate writing mistakes so every time I give an update I prepare a soft copy before only.

So please excuse me this time and vote me and comment me and support me.

I'll come around again with a new chapter very soon. Bye friends.
Take care😍😘❤🤗