CHAPTER 7

Yash's POV:

      Next day was a Sunday. so there is no office that's why i got up very late in the morning at 10:00 AM. i got fresh myself and went downstairs to the breakfast table. while going near the table i saw my parents their faces filled with happiness when compared to usual days. i went towards them and hug them. while having breakfast my mom said to me that "Yash beta i and your dad are very happy about your marriage with Ruhi. she is a very nice girl. the happiest thing is that you have not said no to our decision. i feel that we did lots of good things that are why in this life we got a son like you and a daughter like komal. now i got another daughter also." after saying this she lovingly kiss me on forehead and caresses my cheek. i said nothing except just smiling. while seeing my parents happy i felt very happy and it's enough for me.

  Komal enter the dining hall while talking on phone. she hugs our parents and me and sat beside me. she said on the phone that "okay bhabhi i will come around half an hour" then it strikes me that she is talking to Ruhi. Komal was beside me so i can clearly hear Ruhi's voice from the phone. she is saying " komal shut up and stop making fun of me" her voice is so sweet on phone. after finishing breakfast i went to my study room. after sometime komal came and knock the door. " come in komal. what do you want?" i asked her then she said " bhai i want to go to bhabhi's house for doing some work. can you please drop me?" i don't want to go but i should go for my sister. it is my sister's safety. if my driver uncle Ram was there he would drop her safely. there is no problem with him because he is working as a driver in this house since my childhood. but present he is in a leave for three days. so i will personally drop komal to every where she will go. i don't risk my sis safety. 

     "okay i will be there in five minutes." after changing myself i went to the car along with komal and started driving to Ruhi's house. i feel happy because i'm going to see her. i don't know why i'm feeling this way. maybe i have never seen such a beautiful girl in my life. after good 20 minutes drive we reach her house. it was quite a big house not as much as us. when we entered the gate i have seen her. she is waiting outside for komal. she got surprised when she saw me. it think she don't know i was coming. i get down from the car then my father-in-law and his family came outside. i greeted them and they ask me to come inside but i said i have some work and left the place. after returning home i went to my study.

Ruhi's POV:

 Komal not informed me about her brother's arrival. i was surprised and embarrassed because i was in my casuals. after he left i ask Komal " why don't you inform me that your brother is coming?" she said " i forgot about that" and just left the place and went inside laughing. then i understand that she do this on purpose. after that i went inside and started doing our work. we are doing our assignments before only because of the leaves we are taking for the engagement and marriage. 80% of our work was completed by evening. the remaining 20% we will do after my marriage. now we are sitting in the hall with my parents and planning for engagement. there are five days left for the engagement. we decided to go for engagement rings and ornaments for tomorrow. and for shopping we will go day after tomorrow. after that our engagement invitations will be arrived and remaining two days will be for inviting and the one day will be used for decorating my house because engagement will be taken place in my house. and the engagement day morning will be for my parlor appointment. the crew will come to my house only. after all the planning completed Komal return to her house. bhai drops her because he is a very over protecting bhai like yash ji.

Yash's POV:

   Komal return at evening. Harish drops her home safely. i felt haappy. they take good care of my sister. after she came she makes us sit in the living and started giving the details about the engagement plannings. then mom said to me "Yash beta you should also come to shopping for selecting engagement rings" "no mom i have work in office. moreover i'm the CEO there is no holidays for me. "yash beta if you have work you can just come for sometime after selecting the rings you can go" now i can't say no. "okay mom i will just come and leave after selecting the rings." 

  after saying this i went to my room i don't want to go for this shopping because i hate this marriage. but i should keep silent for mom and dad. after marriage i will avoid her then she will leave me. there is no problem in doing this because she wants to marry me because i was a billionaire who owns a company now. she is just like all other girls who are for my money. if not for my money then why she agree to this marriage without seeing me and knowing me. i hate her and i hate this marriage.

_____________________________________

Hi friends!

            sorry for the late update.