CHAPTER 5

Third person POV:

          Evening at Guptha's house. Harish and Srija returned from Ooty. today there is no work in office so the gents return early to home. now everyone are seating in the hall and watching TV. suddenly the door bell rings Srija went to open the door and she saw MR & MRS. ASHOK SINGHANIA'S at the door with heavy gifts with boxes. she greeted them and welcome them into the house and makes them seated in the hall. everyone was surprised by seeing them. then Sandeep Guptha and family greeted them and Latha Guptha brings them some snacks and cool drinks. after some time Ashok Singhania started the conversation "sorry for disturbing your evening by our sudden arrival sandeep." "its okay  Ashok you are my friend there is no need to apologize. and what are these gifts for? tell me what is the reason?" "sandeep today i'm here to ask your daughter Ruhi's hand to our Yash."

       After hearing this room went silent. everyone is in shock and surprised. they are happy that their daughter got very good matching but it was very sudden. the first one to speak is AHOK SINGHANIA "It was very sudden but when we see your daughter on your son Harish's wedding we like your daughter.we fell that she is a good match for our yash and if you give permission we will make sure to treat her like our daughter sandeep. please consider our proposal?" after hearing this sandeep see her wife latha who was smiling brightly and even harish and srija were also happy then he turn towards ashok and said that " we are very happy that my daughter is going to be married to a nice family. we are okay with the proposal but the final decision is ruhi's. "okay sandeep no problem we respect your decision."

Ruhi's POV:

     Today was one hectic and as usual boring and tiring. after our classes ends me and komal decided to go to my home to complete some records. evening after classes me and komal bid farewell to our friends and started to my home in my car. after reaching home i parked my car and went inside along with komal. while entering the hall we heard loud noises like someone is laughing. no actually everyone is laughing. after entering the hall i and komal were surprised to see komal parents. they heard us entering and turn towards us. i greeted them namaste by joining my hands in indian style. then komal ask her father about their arrival.

 "mom and dad what are you doing here?" then my father said " first of all two of you take a seat and relax beta." then we both went and sit together. then i started saying about komal's arrival. after listening everything dad started speaking "actually ruhi today ashok and triveni ji are here to ask your hand to their son yashwanth." i and komal gasped at a time and we both look at each other. after recovering ourselves i started talking "dad i have not completed my studies yet and i don't even think about marriage this early>" then ashok uncle started "beta first of all you can continue your studies after marriage also along with komal. second thing is there is no force in this we are okay with you decision even is no."

Then mom told to go to my room along with komal and think. then me and komal went to my room. after sitting on the bed komal ask me that what i'm thinking about this marriage proposal than i said her that "komal frankly i'm in shock. i don't understand what to do. i never think about marriage and the main thing is i don't even know your brother. mainly this is not a love marriage." then komal said "ruhi you are thinking too much. i understand your situation. firstly my bhai is anice guy and he respects everyone and loves family. the main thing is there is no rule that everyone who are married should love each other  before arranged marriage. there is love afteer marriage also. it depends upon the couple and the bond between them. leave this entire can you tell me after cancelling this rishtha do you think you will do love marriage only? there is a guarantee? think baout this ruhi.

  No one will directly fall in love with someone the second they are married but it depends upon the pair. it eventually happens. and whatever your decision i will there with you as a friend and a sister.but one thing was sure that you will be very happy after marrying my brother because i know my brother. after hearing komal's speech i tell her that i'm okay with this marriage and i will try my best to make this a successful marriage and i will never give up in this relationship whatever the situation is. she then hugs me tightly and said " thank you bhabhi. i love you and i'll be there with you"

  Then we both went down to hall where everyone are seated i went directly to my parents and said them "dad and mom i'm okay with this marriage and it is your decision after that." then my parent's bhai and bhabhi hugged me and said that they were happy. then uncle and aunty came towards me and hugged me and said that now onwards they have two daughter's me and komal. i felt very happy. then suddenly komal ask that " dad what about bhai?" then uncle turn towards my parents and said "sandeep yash never said no to us so don't worry and i want to make it a surprise to him. i will directly announce my daughter-in-law on the day of my son"S party which was  day after tomorrow. it is a gift from my side to my son which is a long lasting one and lifetime gift. make sure to come with your whole family. is it okay with you?" "yes ashok as you wish. there is no problem for us and i will definitely come to the party along with my family." after that i enjoyed my time with my whole family and uncle, aunty and komal. after having dinner komal,uncle and unty retired to their home. i said good bye to them by touching their feet and hug komal and said bye to her. after that i went to my room and strated thinking about this marriage.

________________________________________

Hi friends!

  Here i'm again with a new and long chapter. how is it ? did you all like that? please make sure to vote and comment and let me know what yor feeling towards my story is. i'm waiting to chat with you about the story.

  thank you.