5a* Monalisa

Wattfam 😍😍😍

Ghostreaders 👿👿👿

NADIA

Friday night and I was at a party.

The football party and the first official party of the session.

I didn't even want to be here.

But Tania had begged, coerced, threatened, blackmailed, and manipulated me to come to the party.

And here I was, standing at the bar and watching the party unfold in all of its craziness.

But then, what was I even expecting from a bunch of University students, horny ones, crazy ones, and the ones desperate to just fit in?

Of course, the party wasn't held inside the school premises, it was held at one of the football members' houses off-campus.

Oh, scratch that. It was a mansion and not a house.

I had been initially surprised when Tania had directed that I drive here and I'd have momentarily thought we were in the wrong place if not for the loud music and the occasional bout of excited screams that welcomed us.

It was a sprawling mansion, like a very big duplex with a very large swimming pool that we saw immediately we entered the compound.

A swimming pool that was lighted up with different shades of blue and red, giving it an exquisite look and there were lots of people there, in the swimming pool and beside it. Girls scantily dressed with their arms draped around boys.

There were also lots of splashing and exaggerated girlish screams.

And well, there were also the other sounds as well.

We made our way into the sprawling mansion with people that caught our entrance, which was almost everybody outside taking a minute off their fun and games and making outlook at me disdainfully.

As if I even care.

The inside of the mansion was another revelation itself. There were a thousand and one neon lights flashing different shades of many colors and giving the sitting room that looked more like a hall, a disco vibe.

As even though the sitting room was large, like very very large, the partying people seemed to have overfilled the room to the brim and again, I had to marvel at the number of people here, the ones sitting by the bar, the ones sitting on the sofa pushed against the wall, the ones at the middle of the sitting room and dancing in well, extremely compromising positions.

And the ones sitting around a table and passing what looked like a flute around. It took a second glance to realize that there was a shisha pot right in their midst.

Is this what people come here to do?

And to think we've never had this kind of turn up for any educational school program ever!

And will probably never even have it.

"Ewww, what's she doing here?" I heard that voice, heard the disgust and plain dislike in it but when I turned towards the direction, I only saw a bunch of girls frolicking around a bunch of boys.