13* Photos and Photography

Y'all, please pray for Rokeebat_Eesuola you don't need to know what's wrong with her. Just remember her in your prayers, she's sick 😂😂😂

And only one person was able to guess the correct person on IG so 🤝🤝🤝 you'll know when you see it.

~NOUMAN HUSSAIN~

I woke up to the sound of someone crying.

It was muffled as if they were crying into a pillow or blanket as if they didn't want people to hear them cry.

I felt an instant surge of alarm and I sat up with a start before I remembered that I was alone in the flat and that whoever was crying or whatever was crying was probably just a figment of my imagination.

I started to lay down again when I heard the muffled sob again and I instantly got reminded of the fact that I wasn't living alone again.

Nazeera was here.

And whatever or whoever was crying wasn't a figment of my imagination, it was her.

I was out of my bed and racing to her room before I could even process what could be going on and I didn't even think to knock before pushing the door open to meet a scene that devasted and shattered me.

She was lying face down on her bed, duvet covering her entire body, body quivering as she sobbed uncontrollably into her pillow.

My heart jumped into my throat as I took cautious steps towards her bed. The more I walked closer, the more I dread getting to her and finding out what was making her sob like this when it wasn't even 5 am yet.

There was a punch feeling in my gut, something that was terrifying was going on and no matter how many bad and terrifying things I've gone through in this life, I didn't want to hear another one.

Not at this point in my life.

"Nazeera," I called out gently when I got to her and I took my seat at the foot of her bed, "What's going on? Did anything happen at home?"

She did not reply to me. She just kept weeping softly to her pillow, making my heart slam against my chest even more.

I touched her gently, "Nazeera, what's going on?"

It was like it was my touch that alerted her of my presence because she slowly started to raise her head and when her eyes met mine, my heart skip one painfully long beat.

What's going on?

Her eyes were extremely swollen and red as if she had been crying for too long and her nose was running too much that she had to blow it every second.

I noticed the used tissues on her bed and the kleenex box that was on her bed too.

She tore another piece of kleenex and she blew her nose loudly into it before she started another fresh round of ugly crying.

She was crying hysterically.

As if something terrible had happened and my heart sank when I thought of all the things that could have possibly gone wrong.

"Nazeera, what's going on? Talk to me."

"She's dead." Her reply was monotone, dead, sad, and everything wrong and my heart slammed in my chest.

"Who?" My voice was even more dead as I felt chills break out on my entire body.

I couldn't think of anybody's death in the large family that could affect me but I know it'd affect Nazeera and I was worried for her.