9.

It was five thirty in the morning when Saira woke up from her peaceful sleep. Although she hadn't slept much but her body clock was tuned to waking up in the early hours of the day.

She quickly freshened up and tied her hair in a high ponytail. She wore a printed tunic and some beige trousers below it.

Saira picked up the phone Hamza had given her and quickly left the phone to download all the social media apps she used.

After keeping the phone down Saira decided to take a walk around the beautiful landscape garden surrounding the Mir's mansion and then get a cup of tea for herself.

She quickly made her way down the stairs and retraced her steps out of the house.

The gentle breeze caressed her face and filled her with energy. The pleasant weather had her smiling and charged up already.

"... come on Badi Ammi five more."

Saira could hear voices coming from the back side of the mansion so she decided to follow the cobblestone trail.

"Ammi don't give up."

Saira saw Sameer in a loose T-shirt and tracks standing over Mariam and Safa who too were in their work out clothes on the floor in plank position.

"Sameer aur nahi." Mariam complained. (I can't do it anymore.)

"Badi Ammi don't you want to fit into that designer lehenga on bhai's engagement." Sameer said bending down to her height.

"Beta i have no lehenga goals can i stop." Safa said panting.

"If you want to let your sister go through it alone and demotivate her you may." Sameer said shrugging his shoulders, clearly politics and manipulation ran in their blood.

"Oye Saira, what a beautiful beautiful morning." Sameer said waking up to her.

"Good morning." Saira greeted him. "Kya baat hai ? Early in the morning you are personally training both aunty and Chachi ?"

"This is the only time I get to boss over them." He replied in a whisper, winking at her.

"Saira, beta you are up early." Safa said getting up from the ground followed by Mariam.

"I wake up early usually." Saira replied.

"That's great, none of our kids are early risers, except this idiot." Mariam said hitting Sameer playfully. "Ab toh pakka lagta hai ki hospital me baccha badal he gaya hoga." Mariam joked. (I'm certain Sameer got exchanged in the hospital)

"Ouch Badi Ammi." Sameer said faking hurt.

"Chalo andar. It's cold outside, I'll make you two some nice coffee." Safa said picking up their yoga mats and lead the small group inside. (Let's go inside)

"Chachi aap baithe, you must be tired after your workout, I'll make coffee for all of us." Saira offered. "If you don't mind." (Chachi you should sit down and relax)

"If you want to make something, chai banna do please, both aapa and I hate coffee." Safa said. (Please make some tea)

"Haan. Chai mil jaye toh mazza aa jayega." Mariam said in agreement. "Sameer will help you." (Oh tea would be great!)

Safa and Mariam sat on the bar stools kept in the kitchen by the high raised platform and watched as Saira skilfully brewed tea.

"Saira we'll go shopping today, you need clothes and we need to do our engagement shopping too." Mariam said taking her cup of tea from the tray Saira had extended towards her.