8.

"That was sick." Alisha yelled gleefully as Hamza crossed the final point upping his score by one to 6-2.

Hamza laughed as he slowed the car down. While Alisha sang some random song celebrating their victory.

"Okay out of the car, let my girl rest now." Hamza said patting the steering wheel lovingly.

"Of course of course she deserves a break." Alisha said and got down of the car, followed by Hamza.

Saira meanwhile sat in the backseat, holding her head between her palms waiting for the world to stop spinning.

"Saira." Hamza called knocking on her window. She looked up to meet his eyes but winced at the movement.

"Hey are you okay ?" Hamza said opening the door and bent down to check on her.

"I'm..I'm never never racing again." She said looking at him, a pout gracing her lips.

"Alright." He chuckled holding her wrist and pulling her out of the car.

"No." She whined resisting his pull.

"Hey,let your feet touch the ground let you little brain will know that motion has stopped, so step out." Hamza said pulling her out again.

"If I fall agai-."

"I won't let you." He said and held her upright, supporting her with his hands on her shoulders.

"Ahem. Uhh look the losers are here." Alisha said clearing her throat, as Sameer pulled in riding his yellow VW Beetle.

"Tell Ammi I loved her." Ayaan said dramatically as he got out of the car and walked a few steps away before throwing his gut out.

"Ew."

"Yuck."

"Shukar Allah you didn't do this in my car."

"I'm never never coming with you guys for ice cream ever again." Ayaan said before puking again.

"Are you okay buddy." Saira said giving Ayaan the water bottle she had picked from Hamza's back seat and patting his back gently as he threw up.

"I'll survive." He said giving her a small smile and taking the water from her.

"Well, now that we are all done here, let's go home." Sameer announced. "Bhai I'm driving your car and Ayaan is not going in mine."

"You aren't taking my car." Hamza said opening the door of his car to get into the drivers seat.

"Yes I am." Sameer said and got into the car before Hamza could.

"What a brat." Hamza cursed and tossed him the key of his car. "Let's go Alisha." He called out walking towards the Beetle.

"I'm riding with Sameer and Ayaan bhai, take Saira." Alisha said and got into the Audi quickly.

"I don't feel abandoned at all." He yelled. Hamza opened the door for Saira and closed it behind her after she got in, jogging to the other side he got in and revived the engine with the key which was already in.

Ready to follow  his Audi back into the main roads of Islamabad, now at a slower pace.

•••

"Why are you coming with us ?" Sameer questioned as soon as Alisha got into the back seat.

"You remember I use to tell you we have some psychic genes in us, I mean..I've got them, I don't know about you all. Well my seventh sense tells me there might be something between Saira and Bhai soon, like it's not there yet but soon, I can feel it." She said rubbing her palms together.