6.

The busy streets of Islamabad welcomed Saira to the capital city of Pakistan.

Saira had now changed into a peach dress, she sat on the back seat going through the quick family chart Ayaan had drawn for her.

"Okay Saira who are you ?"

"Saira Hasan Kapo-."

"Only Saira Hasan." Hamza interrupted her.

"Yes, and how are you related to the handsome and most charming Ayaan Baig ?" Ayaan asked winking at her.

"Ayaan is my maternal cousin, Nosheen Khala is my mother's first cousin."

"Perfect." Ayaan smiled at her.
By the time Ayaan had gone through all the questions with Saira, Hamza had pulled into the driveway of his family mansion.

"Best of luck guys." Saira said with a wide smile.

Hamza pulled into the driveway and got out of his car opening the door of the back seat for Saira to get out. Saira got out and straightened her kurta, flashing a wide smile at Hamza.

"Don't mess it up Saira."

"Why would I mess it up Hamza." She said placing both her hands on her hip.

"Because you ca-."

"Hamza bhai come inside, badi ammi is calling you." A girl around 17 called out standing on the front porch.

"Coming." He replied giving Saira one last stern glance and walked ahead towards the house with Saira in tow.

The house was grand, like picked out of some movie set, the exterior painted with white and the interior made of white marbles.

The front door of the house opened into a large sitting room which could accommodate at least a hundred people.
Two sets of stairs wound their way to the upper floors

"-phir bebe (bay-bay) hum pahado ke raste se gaye, three hours of drive turned into a six hour adventure." Saira noticed Ayaan sitting on the red Victorian sofa next to a lady with grey hair. (Then we went via the mountain road.)

The sofas were arranged in a C and were currently being occupied by all the members of the Mir family.

In spite of being one of the richest families in Pakistan with a strong political hold unlike most of the families of the same status the Mir's were woven together by a single strong thread.

After the death of Mir Arsalan the reign of the family was handed over to the eldest son, Hamza's father Mir Zohaib.

Mir Zohaib to the outside world was a ruthless politician just nonetheless, he was known for his morals and righteousness, very rarely seen as a characteristic of a politician.
People knew Mir Zohaib was not a man to be trifled with, however the family knew him as a soft and calm person, who would cry if he saw his mother or children in pain.

"Hamza meri jaan." A women in her early fifties said quickly getting up from beside Mir Zohaib and rushing towards him. She had worn a beautiful yellow kurta with white trousers and a matching yellow chiffon dupatta.

"Ammi." Hamza said walking towards the woman and wrapping his arms around her.

"Why did you take so long ? Why did you tell your abbu and not me about the delay ? Are you siding with him are you chal-."

"Ammi Ammi relax. No I'm always on your side, he happened to call me so I told him to inform my dearest mother about the delay." He said winking at his father who huffed and rolled his eyes.

Ever since Hamza was a small kid both Zohaib and Mariam would fight over who was more loved by their son, a topic they still fought over even when their son was 28 years old.