5.

Saira felt the sunlight hit her face, the warm blanket had cocooned her in itself and the soft fluffy bed begged her to stay in it for a little longer.

She stretched her arms wide, releasing the tension off her knotted muscles and joints.

"Good morning Hindustani Shehzadi Sahiba."
The voice made her snap open her eyes. Ayaan stood on top of her with a wide cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh my god." She screamed. "Are you planning to kill me." She said scrambling on the bed and sat up.

"Well I-." Ayaan said playfully and shrugged his shoulders.

Saira rubber her eyes before snapping her head towards Ayaan as the events of the night came rushing back in.

"Am I still in Pak..Pakistan ?" Saira asked hoping that it had been a nightmare.

"Well unless someone catapulted you from this side to that, yes you are." Her eyes travelled to find Hamza siting on the chair playing with a rubrics cube his feet propped up on the coffee table. He looked up to see her and gave her a small smile.

"Did you sleep well ?" Ayaan asked sitting beside her on the bed.

"I did. I was-."

"Great." Hamza said interrupting her. "Get ready in some time we'll to the police station to report your presence. The army or the police will help you out in-."

"No." Saira said springing up on the bed. "No no no. Are you crazy?" She exclaimed throwing her hands in the air as she yelled. "If they know I'm an Indian here in Pakistan without my passport, visa or any paper of identification they are going to brand me as a RAW* agent and torture me at a black site for secrets I don't have. The next thing I know I'm going to be rotting away in a 4x4 cell in Lahore for the rest of my life." She said walking towards Hamza.

"You watch too many Bollywood movies for your own good." Hamza said rolling his eyes.

"I can't go to the police. You don't understand." Saira pleaded. "Why don't you drop me off where you found me."

"Yeah, okay I will, but do you know what direction you came from. And are you are confident that you will find another porous border to cross ?" He said narrowing his eyes at her. "And even if you manage to cross the border, what about the soldiers on either side with the direct order to shoot at sight. How exactly are you planning to tackle them?" Hamza asked raising his eye brow in question.

"What do I do now ?" Saira whined.

"Well we take help of the army or poli-."

"No." Saira said sternly. "That's not even an option."

"We can approach the Indian embassy they'll help I'm sure." She said hopefully.

"Of course they will. Not like your story is an unbelievable one. You can just tell them that you rolled off a mountain and crossed borders, they'll help you." Hamza said sarcastically.

"Am I going to be stuck in Pakistan for the rest of my life ?" Saira cried hiding her face behind her palms.

Ayaan gave Hamza an annoyed look before walking towards Saira and wrapping his arms around her.

"No you won't. We'll figure it out okay. Just stay strong." He said lovingly.

"I want to go home." She said in a muffled voice.

"You will." Ayaan reassured her patting her back lightly. "Now go freshen up, I'm hungry." He said pulling her out of embrace.

"Okay." She sniffed.