25

Damian POV

I can't​ believe today is the day my angel faces that mangy cat. I am standing next to her as we lour chat in.Shell shock was hidden allong with the rest of the hereo's.All civilians have been evacuated from the area.Chat landed infront of us and his eyes where burning with anger.

"I see you found a replacement for me already M'lady but sad thing is I'm not going to be replaced"He lunged at her and she dodged him."Shell shock now."She called then a green dome was created around us.Everyone came out of hiding.Chat growled and glared at everyone."You won't get rid of me this easy bugaboo."

He started attacking my angel she dodged and gave him a few blowes then we all came and helped her.Suddenly he yelled " Cataquism!!!"We all stepped back as he smirked."This all will end today!"He lunged at my angel with a fast pace.He was about to touch her but then something jumped infront of her.Well more like someone.

Mari POV

Chat was about to cataquism me but the someone jumped infront of me. I looked to see chat cataquismed my dad."Daaad!"I felt tears prick my eyes as he turned to ashes. I broke all restraints I had in this fight away and began fighting more aggressively. I punched him in his face breaking his nose in the process. I kicked him in the stomach then hit him over his head successfully knocking him out. I retrieved his ring.

I quickly did my "Miraculous ladybug" cure.My dad was on the floor then his eyes shot open he gasped for air. I hugged him which made him stifen for a minute before he relaxed and hugged me back. I cried into his shoulder as he gently stroked my hair. I saw everyone was on high alert but my dad just proved himself to me.He gave up his life to save mine. I couldn't be more grateful to know my dad realised he made a mistake in the past and regrets it.