17

Jason POV

Mari is being stubborn again.After that Chat Noir insedent she barely leaves her room or talks.
I can't even go into her room.She shuts everyone except Demon spawn out.He is the only one who she talks to.He is also the one who makes her eat.

Mari POV

I have been extremely cautious.Chat has got me paranoid. I only talk to Dami. I trust him and he makes me feel safe. I can be myself around him. I feel free and protected around him.

I still struggle to get sleep because I keep hearing him. I know I am paranoid and I don't even have a scar but Chat can cataclysm this place with everyone in it. I am afraid that me living here is in dangering the others.

The Bats may not mind but I am scerd. I don't want anyone getting hurt at my expense.Especially not Damian.Since the night he literally caried me to bed we started to get allong.He isn't the jerk he was when we met.He is actually pretty sweet.

He has a whole hidden side of himself.A side apperantly no one except me knows about.He told me he would keep me safe but I don't want him to get hurt."Mari we have a problem you are needed at the great temple."

Tikki informed me."Alright I'll just tell Albert and then I will let Kaalkie teleport us to the temple."

I informed Alfred and of we where towards the temple.The one thing I didn't aspect to see is the temple is mostly in ruins.Someone is also here before I could respond someone hit me across the head. I passed out.