24

Marinette POV

I woke up to a flash of light and wispering voices. I felt warmth on my side and snuggled closer to it. I heard chuckles and opened my eyes to see Jason,Dick,Tim and three girls I don't recognise. I felt something tighten around my waist and heard a growl.(Yeah the Damian Wayne akcauly growled.Don't question it believe me my friend did and it didn't end well.By that I mean she fell of her chair laughing😼.)

I looked behind me and saw Damian growling at his siblings."Leave now isn't it enough you woke my angel up now leave so we can prepare for school."I saw them huf but they left."Morning Dami."I said and gave him a peck on his lips.He looked at me and smiled."Morning Angel."

I got up only to be pulled into strong arms. I sighed and breathe in his scent."Dami we should get ready for school."He buried his head into the crook of my neck."No."I giggled and pushed him away lightly."You know we don't have much of a choice we have to."He gave me a 'tt' then left to go change.

I put on my uniform and braided my hair. I smiled and then looked at my phone. I saw allot of messages from the MPS. I sighed and just sent a quick I'll tell you after school then went to the kitchen. I ate breakfast and me and Dami left for school.We pulled up at school and Dami got out first.He turned around and held his hand out for me I smiled and took it. I heard a few gaspes and then allot of people began wispering. I ignored it and walked next to Dami who has his arm around my waist.

I noticed him glare at any boy who so much as looks at me. I pouted and hit his chest."Dami I can handle myself no need to glare at a person's curiosity of a new student."He huffed and looked away. I shook my head and giggled.

Dami led me to the office and I got my schedule I have every class with him except design then he has art.We went to our first class and I saw Bridgette.She nearly jumped me over when she saw me. I giggled and hugged her back.She let go of the hug then saw Dami's arm around me then started scheeling.

"Ha you guy's lost I told you my cuz can melt the ice Prince's heart.You all me $50 so pay up."the whole class pulled out money and gave it to her."Bri why do you always make bets on people's love life?"I questioned and she shrugged."It's easy money"

I shook my head at her but couldn't help but giggle."That's just you Bri. I sometimes wonder why people bet with you in the beginning.You always win betting with you is the smartest option."