11

Marinette POV

"Um LB you're costume changed again."I heard Nino say as I looked down.He's right but why did my costume change for the third time?

"I will ask Tikki about it""Ask me about what Mari?"I heard Tikki ask in my mind."Well my suite changed again.""O that yeah that means you met you're soulmate."O no please just not Chat."What no just tell me it's not Chat"She sighed and I could practicly hear her roll her eyes at me."If it is I'm running"she giggled then answered."O come on Mari don't be irrational."I may be but can you blame me like Chat he is like a brother to me nothing more. "Don't tell me I'm being irrational!"I was getting a bit mad."Relax Mari it isn't Chat if it was you're suite would have changed a long time ago."I sighed"Thank goodness but who is it then?"I asked a bit curious."Now now Mari I can't tell you that and you know it."I pouted and tried again"Why not please."She sighed."No and you better get back to explaining the bats are looking at you  like you're crazy."I huffed and answered."Fine we're​ talking about this later"She giggled and answered."Yeah if I get extra cookies tonight and I am still not saying a name."

"Ok sorry about that let's get started shall we?"I asked and got nods from the others."Ok so my hereo name is Ladybug.The blond is Princess Honey the pink haired girl is Bunnix.The other bluenette girl is Dragline.The snake boy is Swiper the turtle one is Shell shock the fox is Reynard.And lastly the monkey is Scrambler.They are a part of the miraculous team.This in front of me is the miracle box. I am the gaurdian of this with the miraculous it holds."I plased my hand on the box and a pink light showed then turned red and opened revealing the miraculous that hasn't been in use."The miraculous each has a kwami like Tikki.They are gods but in a mini animal form based and helps a chosen holder."

I took a breath then continued."Each kwami can grant the Miraculous holder a power that should only be used for the greater good. I'f said miraculous user uses it they only have 5 minutes until they're transformation wears of.Last year we defeated Hawk Moth.He was a miraculous holder that used the butterfly miraculous for evil.He let the demons inside him take control.His wife used a damaged Miraculous and the miraculous slowly killed her.It's damaged became hers."

I took a shaky breath as I remember Miss Agrest in that chamber."His emotions blinded his mind.He used his Miraculous to try and retrieve both my and my partner chat noirs Miraculous.If the miraculous of creation and the miraculous of destruction you could make a single wish. I know what you're thinking that wish could be used to do goog unfortunately it has a trick to it.The universe should always remain in balance.With each affect there is a side affect.If someone wishes someone to come back from death someone else has to die toe take they're place."

I looked up and saw shocked faces from the Bats.Well if she didn't know all of this she would also be shocked."I was trusted with the miraculous of the ladybug and was later intrusted as the gardian of the miraculous.Unfortunaly I need to retrieve the black cat miraculous from it's current holder.The previous guardian made a mistake by choosing him.He wasn't the true wielder of the black cat miraculous. I have to retrieve it but I am going to need you're help.His power is destruction if he calls his cataclysm it would get dangerous.While his cataclysm is activated he destroys whatever he touches.He only has it once before he detranceforms.We have to retrieve his Miraculous here so that we can have a advantage with him not knowing the city."

I looked up again and saw Bruce thinking.Jeah I know who each one is.It isn't that hard to figure out."So you want to battle here with him and he could basically destroy the whole city with mearly a single touch.How do you plan to protect the people?"I should have suspected him being sceptical.

"Shell shock will be using his shelter to contain the fight.We we're going to let Rhenard use his mirage to distract him while we get all civilians out of harms way.Princess Honey will try to paralise him with venom while me and dragline circles him.Dragline will use wind dragon to temporarily hold him giving princess honey a chance to paralise him.If anything​ happens Bunnix will warn us and Swiper will use second chance indeed needed.

Scrambler would mess his powers and I will fix everything in the end.You guy's also know the city and Chat is good so we need as much back up that is possible."

"Tt so basically you just need someone to fix you're mess."before I could reply he continued."You could put allot of People in danger that would be selfish.The people's safety is sepose to be priority."I rolled my eyes.He is really starting to get on my nerves I don't have time for this.Plagg needs to be retrieved as soon as possible.

"Like I said earlier it's worked out and like I told you at Gotham Akademy I put othets safety above my own. I know what I'm doing Damian."I smirked as I saw there faces."Whatever I'm gonna go for a wing."I unclipped my yo-yo while walking out of my house and threw it.It hooked on to a gargoyle on a building a few miles away.She gave her team and the bats a two finger salute before pulling on the yo-yo string that made her zip away.

Authors note
Words 982

Hey guys today is my Birthday so I am updating three chapters today.Hope you enjoyed them.