20

Talia POV

She's a perfect match for Damian. I saw how he looks at her and how protective he is over her.It must be fate that she's the youngest gardian but also the most powerful. I have been observing them and I know this will work.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Timeskip🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Ritual🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Damian POV

I opened my eyes and saw I was in my league outfit and my mother was standing infront of me with a man.A monk to be presice. I growled and looked at my mother."What am I doing here mother?"I glared at her.

"You are going to help unify the league of assassin's with the gardians of the miraculous."I rolled my eyes."By unify you mean me marrying one of them who is of age."She glared at me once more before the doors opened and two more monks came walking in aswell.

When they walked out of the way I saw my angel walking with her hands tied behind her back.Two assassin's walked behind her."Mother why did you bring Mari here.You better let her go before you regret it.You know father will come get us."I growled out.

"She is the gardian of age so she will bewed you and unify us."I totally forgot Mari was a gardian.I don't mind marrying her but she shouldn't have to do it against her will."She shouldn't have to do this against her own wishes."I barked at her as they placed Mari next to me."Angel are you ok did they do anything to you?"

"D-Dami I'm fine what are you doing here?"I coeld hear she was concerned."My mother is the one that brought us here."