3

Mari POV

I spent almost all night talking to my mom.Her name is Harley as in Harley Quinn the villian in Gotham but she said she is done with that.I also find out my dad ia a phycopath that needs serious help.

"Hi Mari do you feel better now that you know you're mom and everything?"I heard my bestie Chloe ask."Actually I do but we better hurry up and get to class miss B has an important announcement."

Just as we entered the class miss Bustier asked us to tske our seats."Ok so class one of you had won us a trip to Gotham city for 6 months.The students responsible is..."before miss Bustier could finish lie-la had to interrupt.

"It must have been my uncle.I'm pretty sure you all know Mr Bruce Wayne.He must miss his niece.""Actually Lila it was because of Marinette that we got this trip.She entered our class in a competition which we won.Marinettes mother agreed to be our tour guide.

Mr Bruce has arranged for translators and Marinette also volunteered to translate for us.We leave in 3 weeks​ so go home and pack."

"Come on Mari let's go to my hotel and then go shop for some new clothes. I will ask the others to join.""Sure why not?'

As we walked towards the hotel Chloe asked the others."Everyone said it's cool.They just want to meet you're mom when we get to Gotham.Kagami and luka are also going."

"Atleast we won't be alone.Luckily Kim,Alix,Nino and Nathaniel saw threw her lies.So our group will just keep growing."

~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To the Mall~~~~~~~~

We just arrived at the mall. "Hey Melody and Queenie!"I heard someone shout and I regognised the voice immediately."Hey guys so ready to shop for Gotham?"

"Yeah let's go befor Lie-la shows up."I heard Alix say as we entered the mall."

~~~~~~~~~Another timeskip because Lie-la is evil~~~~~~~~~~

As we got to Chloe's hotel my phone rang."Who's calling Mari and who would call at this time?"

I giggled at Kim's response."It's my mother hey do you guys want to video call her.The reason is so that you don't feel scerd when we actually meet her in person."

I walked to the computer and video called my mother.

"Hey mom sorry I took so long to answer I have a few friends I want you to meet."

"It's alright my Mari I also wanted to let you meet you're aunt's.This is Ivy and this is Selene they can't wait to see you."

"Hey aunt Ivy hey aunt Selene.Ok well this is Chloe,Kim,Alix, Nathaniel, Nino,Luka and kagami.These are my only friends."

"Harley you weren't lying she is to precious I am so going to kill him for taking her away."

"Agreed it's very nice to meet you to Mari and you're friends as well.So all of you are going to come to Gatham in 3 weeks time."

"Jip and we won't let anything happen to Mari if one of those Gotham villians tries to get neer her they are going to die."

"Agreed Marisan is like a sister to us she is the girl with a heart of gold."

"She is our little sister in a way."

"Alix you do realise I'm taller than you right?"

"Yeah but I'm still a few months older than you.You are the youngest."

"And you are a shorty to."

"Really Kim?"

"Jip but it was nice to meet you guys."

"So you are the duddet that gave us our marebear.She is so small and precious."

"Yeah she is our melody that brightens our day."

"She is our strength."

"So basically Mari is like family to all of you?"

"Whe are going to have to warn Joker he isn't going to be able to get to her or he will be skinned alive."

At that remark everyone laughed but Marinette knew that wasn't a joke.