9

Marinette POV

After my explosion on Damian I walked out of the school needing to clear my head. I can't believe I just yelled at him.It must be some of my ladybug confidence mixed with my built up anger. I don't even know where I'm going I just need to get out of their.

I know it's dangerous to walk alone in Gotham.I literally don't care my own father wants me dead and some rich kid wants to tell me what to do.I am a superhero for crying out loud.I am the gardian of the miraculous box and the defeater of Hawk Moth.

My mind kept going on and on.Suddenly I feel my senses going to defence. I could feel I was being followed. I kept my steady pace not letting them realise I know they are there.

I got pretty good at using my senses while I'm not transformed.Being Ladybug gave me allot of strength and confidence.I also got a few how can I put it side effects.I developet some Ladybug traits.Like I almost like hibrenate if I am to cold,I can sence danger,my strength and speed is also enhanced even without the suite.

"I know you're there so you can stop sneacking."I looked up and saw a stunned Batman aswell as Nightwing,Red hood,Red Robin and Robin."How did you know we we're here?"Red Robin asked which got him a whack aside the head from Red Hood.

I smirked and turned completely ignoring the question.I started running at full speed and laughed as I saw them trying to keep up. I know I shouldn't run but hey I have to have a little fun.As well as teach them not to underestimate me.

I ran till I was at a hill at the other side of town. I laughed even more as I saw them coming. I took out my phone and called Chloe.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dailing

Chloe

⛔              📞

---------------------------------------------------------

It ringed twice then she answered.

"Hey Maribug what's up why are you laughing?"

"Hey Bee it's nothing just thought the Bats to not try to sneek up on me."

"Let me guess get the others and come to you and what did you do this time?"

I smirked as I saw them only a few meters from me.They looked tired.Ha serves them right.

"O nothing much I just ran across the city and now I'm waiting for them to get here."

"Mari you can't be serious I am so coming to see."

I heard laughter then Alix spoke.

"Ok so Chloe ran of we will be their shortly should we transform?"

I laughed at the part that Chloe already ran of.She really wants to see this.

"Jeah it would be easier got to go they are here bey see you in 5 minutes?"

"Make it two Chloe is almost their."

"Ok."

----------------------------------------------------------

Call ended

Chloe

----------------------------------------------------------

"Who were you calling?"I heard Nightwing say."You will know in 5,4,3,2,1"they gave me a questioning look.I pointed to Chloe and the gang standing behind them."So you guy's tried to spy on Mari.I think you realised that's not possible."Nino oops sorry I mean carapace said.

"Well they got tought a lesson."Tikki said as she flew out of my pocket."What's that thing it's like a mouse,Bug bugmouse?"Nightwing said. I started laughing harder."Queen did you bring my jacket don't want to hibrenate again."she nodded and gave me my jacket.

"Ok so I will explain it but not here.Come to my mother's house.Well see you there."I didn't give them a chance to argue.I ran and laughed as they groaned.The other miraculous holders followed me.I can get used to this.Well without stuck up rich snobs.

Authors note
Words 620