Part 1, Night

This story has been edited by me the creator. I wanted to make it better and a bit easier to follow. This also helps because I can fix some of my horable typeos :)

If you already have this story saved and your getting all the notification im so sorry...

Ps. Ill say when there done being edited. Not a lot has changed so dont worry your not misskng out at all :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person view
Night time

Tord in his red and black pj's was walking twords Tom's room late at night. Expecting no one to be awake. He had a letter for Tom but didn't want Tom to know whom it was from.

He got to Toms door only to hear some quiet weeping. 'I wonder why Toms crying.' Tord rased his hand to knock but hesitated.

He was scared of what Tom would say. Reluctantly Tord knocked lightly on Tom's door.

"Who's there?" Tom said with a shakey voice.

"...It's Tord." Tord said hesitating.

There was silance for a moment. Then shuffling from the otherside of the door. Tord could feel his heart racing. Tords eyes were glued to the door handle. Slowly the handle turned. It reviled what appeared to be a very tired and sad Tom.

"What do you want?" Tom asked

"I was ganna get some water. Instead I hurd you crying and wanted to know if you were ok." Tord lied. He didnt want Tom to know the real reason he was up.

"I'm fine..." Answered Tom.
He clearly wasnt 'fine'.

Tord didnt want to make him mad. He didn't pressure Tom into answering.

"Do... Do you need anything?" Tord asked kinda scared.

Tom was a bit shocked at how nice Tord was being right now. "No, I'm ok for now." Answered Tom.

Lies all lies. He was not fine and Tord could tell. "Ok... I just wanted to make sure. Let me know if theres anything you need."

Tord backed away slowly. Seeing if Tom was ganna say anything.

"Weren't you ganna get a glass of water?" Asked tom.

"Oh ya! Water... Hehe I had forgot." Tord laughing nervously. 'Shit can he tell I'm lieing!' Tord thought.

As Tord turned twords the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Actually can you bring me a glass too?" Tom asked.

"Sure!!" Tord said happily.

Tom noticed how happy tord seemed. When Tord got to the kitchen he realized he wouldn't be able to give Tom the letter tonight. He sighed and looked at the letter sadly.

Instead he thought of giving it tomorrow which brought some relief. He set the letter on the counter as he got water for Tom. Withought relizing he left it there as he returned to Tom's door.

"Here you go" Tord said with a huge smile on his face.

"You... didn't do anything to it did you?" Tom asked noticing Tord smiling.

"What?! No, I would never!" Tord answered kinda mad. He wouldnt do anything to Tom. Tord cared to much to hurt Tom. "I promise."

"...Okay... I believe you" Tom slowly lifted the glass of water to his mouth and took a sip. It tasted fine."Thanks Tord. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." And just like that Tom closed the door. Tord returned to his room and fell asleep peacefully; completely forgetting about the letter on the counter.

Word count: 480

A/N
Sorry its so short. I'm still trying to get used to wrighting for other to read.