if kageyama is not wrong, sorashi said something when iwaizumi asked the middle blocker how can he be so patient facing oikawa's whines. he said something along with, "the one who can push me to the limit is myself."

the setter side glanced the blank faced middle blocker. he then realized some of the things he has not noticed before. such as a bruises on sora's thigh. he didn't see it before they were all covered by the high knee support and legs support sleeves.

is that fingers prints? what the hell?

"uh, sora-san why--" kageyama wanted to ask about it but he was cut by a tall man with a stoic arrogant face.

"sorashi,"

did they got into a fight? that's what kageyama thought. because the stranger is in a worse condition than sorashi.

"haizaki shogo, let's settle this while watching the match." sora smiled at the man.

wait, wait hol' up. is this the man who just had a mental breakdown yesterday? as expected from sorashi, so quick to gather himself.

"i'll move to america," haizaki said, eyes trained to the court in front of him.

"good for you, you need a beating sometimes,"

"but you had done that last night."

kageyama widened his eyes in surprise. that makes sense. last night sora went back in the late hour of the night. the first year didn't even thought that sora could beat someone more buff than him.

"but now, i have my own flock of crows." sora's eyes scrunched into a menacing glance. there's a dangerous glint on it. "are you sure that you are not the one who will be found dead on a stray road?"

yup, sora-san is definitely has been spending too much time with tsukishima.

haizaki clenched his jaw. he is more than ready to punch the cocky man in front of him.

with a mocking smirk and face, sora stared down the man he once trusted with his whole heart. "you see, i can get anyone and anything i want." he then leaned to the man, with a devilish smirk he said, "haven't i told you that i am absolute."

ah yes his akashi tendencies are spiking through the roof.

kageyama is not used to the foul-mouthed sorashi. i mean, he sometimes swears here and there but talking trash like this? never in his life he ever imagined shit like this to go down.

"oh really? but you'll leave them after this," haizaki shot back. "because after all they are all temporary like me."

"and beside, don't you hate being tossed and ordered around? you are no longer the star, you are now just a mere bench warmer!" haizaki jeered with a maniacal grin.

"i appreciate your effort to break my heart but," sorashi averted his eyes to the court again. "--have you been invited by three countries to play for them just for a simple reason?"

haizaki laughed at sorashi, throwing a dirty glance. "oh yeah? what's so amazing with that? did they just see your potential to be a man-whore?!"

sorashi laughed. "oh my dear shogo, your brain is dick-filled only, aren't you?" he turned his head to the corn-row braided man, leaning closer to the basketball player's face. "do you wanted to know the reason?"

haizaki was taken aback by the bold move. he can feel sora's hot breath on his ear, slow and steady, but it is full of anger.

"because that's me," sorashi said in a low tone. "remember this, big guy, you'll never be on the same level as me after the shits you've done in the past.