38

(A/N hey! so the songs are obviously going to be Ariana Grande songs and some others from other artists Monicas album will be lovey songs and also breakup songs and so on. I also am just going to jump straight into the wedding planning in the next chapters and in this one the start of tour! enjoy also that would be above in this chapter pls vote & comment I love hearing from you guys)

Monicas POV

"Oh my god this is good" I was in the studio with everyone, we were recording a song that I find very personal to my past. I haven't got a name for it just yet but the chorus is amazing.

"Baby this is amazing so many people are going to love it" I smiled leaning into Harry's neck.

"Yeah Mon its buzzing" Louis wrapped his arms around my neck planting a kiss on head. I swear the amount of support I get from these boys are amazing.

"Okay well let's record that part then yeah?" they all nodded, I got up walking around Niall and Liam heading inside, I closed the door going to the microphone. I put the black headphones on, "okay im ready" I looked at Wyatt who was sitting behind all the buttons, he nodded and started the music. "Some days, things just take way too much of my energy I look up and the whole room's spinning You take my cares away I can so overcomplicate, people tell me to medicate" I then took in a deep breath to continue, "Feel my blood runnin' ,swear the sky's fallin' How do i know if this shit's fabricated? Time goes by and I can't control my mind Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time" I took in a deep breath again and closed my eyes slowing backing away from the microphone, when I open my eyes I see all the boys jumping around and Harry with a big smile and it looked like tears in his eyes.

"You did amazing Mon, I think we are done for the night" I nodded sliding the headphones off my head and putting then back on the hook. I walked out the room, when I turned my head I saw Harry walking towards me, when I looked into his eyes I saw that he had buckets of water under his eyes. "Oh baby what's the matter" I ran both my thumbs under his eyes catching the tears, I felt his hands go to mine removing them from his face, he then moves them around his neck, he then put his around my waist pulling me in for a hug. I looked over Harry shoulder and I saw the boys making googly eyes at me, I rolled my eyes, "Harry what's the matter?" I then heard him whisper.

"Im so proud of you baby, you have come so far," I then smile hiding my face in the crook of his neck, he is my everything. He then pulled away, and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Alright love birds why don't we go and celebrate the song well some of the song" I looked at Louis and nodded. "Sweet who's place"

"Ours of course" Harry said pointing at me. I truly love the fact that no matter how many times the boy come over he still invites them over, and doesn't say no.

"Sweet, well Ill see you there Niall, Liam and I need to go to the store" I thought that was strange.

"Oh but we already have tons of food and drinks" I then saw the bird give each other these weird eye looks to each other, "is everything okay you guys are acting very strange"

"Psh we are not acting strange we just need to get umm Liam his medicine because he has uhh" I saw Louis looking at the rest, okay this is officially suer weird.

"He has a UTI and it burns when he pee's" my eyes went wide and I can see Wyatt and Harrys eyes did the same.

"Uh yeah it really hurts so er we have to go" I nodded.

"Er okay well Ill see you boys later then?" they nodded.

The boys then left leaving me, Wyatt and Harry.