4

Monica's pov

I walked inside the house hearing Louis slam the door.

"REALLY MONICA YOUR GOING TO EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE?!??? UGH YOUR SO IMMATURE SOMETIMES.... YOU STILL HAVENT GROWN YOUR STILL A IMMATURE LITTLE GIRL UGH WHAT DID I LIKE ABOUT YOU??!????? YOUR NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE YOU JUST NEED TO LEAVE MONICA BECAUSE IM DONE" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard.

"Louis can you please lower your voice?" He was about to yell again but I didn't let him. "Listen if this is a break up then fine.... But you still have to act like we're okay because we still have a tour" I said grabbing my purse. "Goodbye Louis I'll see you next month" and with that I left.

I walked in the cold air. I had no car because that was in London and I'm in the US. I walked outside the gates of the house and saw some cars driving here and there. Inept walking and walking and walking. Ugh there's absolutely no where to go. The icy cold air hit my face. I shivered crossing my arms trying to keep my self warm.

I saw a coffee shop that was still open. I walked in feeling the warm air hit my face like a warm blanket. I sat down in one of the couches they had by the door. I grabbed my phone and it was on 23%. "Shit" I cursed under my breath. I pulled out my charger out of my purse and plugged in ht phone. I looked around seeing people with laptops and papers and this one couple laughing and holding hand across the table. I heard the bell ring from the door and saw Harry. I stood up walking up to him.

"Oh hey Monica what are you doing here?" I quickly hugged him crying. Hot tears rushed down my face. "Hey hey hey, it's okay" he rubbed my back. "Hey why don't you take a seat I'll be right back okay" I nodded letting him go. I sat next to my phone which was in a coffee table.

Why did I break down? Was it because I still have feelings for him?

I saw Harry come over with 2 cups in his hands. I smiled weakly looking at him. He sat next to me. Feeling his warm body next to mine .

"What's wrong Monica?" I looked down.

"Louis broke up with me, I saw you and your sister at the dinner place I went to tonight. And I saw how happy you were and the way you laughed. It made me happy" I slightly smiled, "then Louis caught me staring at you two and he got made and kicked me out of my house" I put my head down drinking my coffee.

"Monica he can't just kick you out of your house" I put my head down "listen love you can stay at my place I have a extra guest bed room" I nodded thanking him.

"You still live in the same house?" He shook his head

"I have a house up in the  mountains, it's pretty decent. I like it up there because the paps haven't found me yet so yea" I nodded knowing what it's like when there is paps. "well since you and Louis are over want to stay at my place till the tour is over?" I looked up into his green bright eyes. I looked down at my tea then back at him. Why was I hesitating?

"That'll be lovely thank you Harry" I smiled at him. He gave me the famous Harry Styles smirk. Oh how I miss that smirk. "Thanks for the tea again haz" I looked up noticing what I just called him he smiled.

"Haz? Hmm haven't heard that in a while, nice to have you back mon " he smiled at me and I smiled back.

Why am I still attached to him? I miss his cuddles the way we would lay on the bed and watch movies while hearing the rain. I missed him.... I want him back.