35

^^^ we are still with long hair harry <3 ^^^
Monica's POV
We were all sitting at the table eating. Harry was sitting next to me and on the other side of me was Liam and across from Liam was Niall and across from me was Louis. Everything was awkward right now. I had just confessed that I was getting married to Harry.

"So Mon how did it all happen?" I heard Liam ask.

"Well we were at his parents and we'll he asked me it sounds boring but it was honestly quite romantic" I felt my cheeks heat up just thinking about how he asked me.

"Sounds amazing Mon" I heard Niall say, he had food in his mouth still. "But what about the tour" he added.

"We are actually still going"

"We" Louis looked at me.

"Yea Harry and I are going" They all nodded. We all ate our food, there were conversations about what's going to happen on tour and where are we going to have the wedding all that good stuff. It was still shocked to me that Louis got a divorce, I mean they were cute together I guess I just never thought they would do that. I was cleaning the dishes now still in my thoughts. Harry and I are getting married, the tour is going to happen and then what about kids... Harry and I never talked about kids. What if he doesn't want any with me? What if he hates kids?

"Hey Mon" I jumped hearing Liam voice. "You okay Mon?"

"Uh y-yea" I shook my head as if that was a way to get rid of all my thoughts.

"No somethings up spill" He was standing next to me at this point. I slowly nodded and finished the last dish. I dried my hands with a paper towel and cleaned the area.

"Can we sit and talk about this" He nodded.

"Want me to make some tea or coffee" He asked. Literally Liam is the sweetest I don't know why people would treat him so terribly.

"Coffee and just the way I like it" He has a cheese grin. We both ended up picking coffee. I got an iced coffee with a lot of creamer and Liam got just a regular warm coffee with creamer as well.

"So spill"

"I was just thinking there's so much going on now, I need to plan the wedding and then plan the tour make new songs and not only that I want kids Liam" his eyes went big when I had mentioned me wanting kids. "Like yes maybe being pregnant on tour and even before the wedding isn't amazing but it's something I had always wanted since I was a kid"

"Okay the wedding planning and tour I get that will for sure be stressful" i nodded. "But the kid part um I don't know Mon I would say talk to Harry"

"That's the thing though it's to soon and right now i'm all in my head" He reached over grabbing my hand.

"Monica" I looked up at him. "He loved you trust me" I nodded. "But not as much as me though" I started to laugh a little.

"Okay stop being cheeky" I hit his arm slightly. "But the wedding and the tour what if they clash together ?"

"How about we help you with that?"

"What do you mean?" At this point we were back to sitting in our regular positions.

"How about the boys and I help with the wedding planning I mean you don't have family Mon we are all you have" I slowly nodded. "And i'm not saying this to be an asshole but i'm saying this because imagine going on tour and you just got off stage and you just feel so stressed and want to relax" I nodded again. "Yes of course Harry will be there but imagine seeing three lads on the tour bus goofing around ready to make you laugh"

"You guys are some comedians" he eagerly nodded.

"Exactly plus we will make sure you get what you need during tour and also help plan the wedding" This honestly didn't sound so bad. I nodded. "Is that a yes?"

"Let me first talk to Harry" He nodded.

The conversation ended and I felt some sort of relief. The boys were all sitting on the couch. Louis was sitting at the far edge crossing his arms on his chest and his legs up on the couch as well. Liam was sitting with his coffee in his hand. Then Niall was in the middle eating some chips. They were all watching a movie with Adam Sandler. I looked around and I didn't see Harry.

"Hey boys do you know where Harry is?" They all shook their heads. I went upstairs to our room looking for him. Now that I think of it I haven't seen him since we ate. I went in the room and saw him. His back was facing me, he was sitting on the bed with both his elbows on his knees. His long hair was on both his shoulders some on his back. I walked over to him and saw him. He looked sad.

"Harry" His eyes shot up at me, I can see the redness in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Do you not want to have kids with me" my heart dropped. He must've heard mine and Liams conversation.

"I do Harry more than anything in the world I just don't know when... Like believe me if it weren't for the wedding or the tour I would want them now" he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. His head was on my chest now. "Harry why were crying?" I heard him snuffle.

"I just thought you didn't want to have kids with me and you didn't want me" There has to be more. My fingers were playing with his hair now.

"What else"

"The way you reacted when Louis told you he got a divorce" his grip on my waist got tighter. "Am I going to lose you again?" I hugged his head and kissed the top of it. 

"No Harry and I understand why you would think that but no baby. Louis is just a good friend of mine like I said before. I love you only you okay?" I felt his head nod on my chest. "I would never leave you Harry"

He pushed me off and looked at me.

"I love you Mon"

"I love you too Harry"

"Are the boys sleeping over" He got up off the bed and we were both making our way downstairs. When we went into the living room I saw Louis snuggled up to a pillow fast asleep, Liam laying on his side sleeping and Niall hugging the bag of chips sleeping as well.

"Guess so" I tried not to laugh at Niall hugging the bag of chips. "I'm going to grab some blankets for them" Harry nodded making his way upstairs. I grabbed three blankets for each person laying them all on their bodies. I looked back at them and they all looked so cozy. I headed back upstairs hearing the shower , I just changed in one of Harry's shirts and then went to bed. At this point I was exhausted. I drifted slowly to sleep.

sorry boring chapter!!! i'm having major writers block :( please comment some ideas!! love you guys!!!