36

Monica's Pov
"LOUIS YOU IDIOT"
I woke up from the sound of Liam yelling at Louis. I turned to my side to see if Harry was still next to me. When I opened my eyes I saw him sleeping his long hair over his face. He was cute. I loved the way his hair curled. I felt Harry pull me in with his arms.

"Oh" is all that came out of my mouth. My face was on the crook of Harry's neck now. 

"FOR GOD SAKE NIALL" I heard Louis yell. I lightly laughed. I was trying to pull away, I needed to know that those boys weren't wrecking my house. As I tried to pull away, I felt Harry's grip become tighter.

"Harrrrry" I still tried to pull away.

"Please baby 5 more minutes" I gave in. Last night was such a blur. Harry said he wants to have babies with me which I honestly love, however I want them soon. I don't even have any songs out, there has been so much drama lately that I wasn't even focused on my career. 

"ARGGGGG" I shot my head up, my thoughts were gone at this point. I heard Niall yell now.  

"Baby I love you but if the house burns down..." I felt his grip loosen. I was moving away from his arms but then I felt him again pull me in. "Oh my goodness Ha-" before I could even finish my sentence my lips were smashed into his. Our lips moving in sync with each other. This kiss became so passionate in seconds. His lips were always so soft, and plumped. He then stops the kiss and pulls away. For some reason when he pulled away it made me sad because I only wanted more. I think he also realized it because when he pulled away he had on his smirk. He was half way out of bed revealing his chest. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"It's rude to stare you know" I felt my cheeks blush. I then looked away putting on some sweats and a new shirt. I ended up picking Harry's Rolling Stones shirt. I slide it on my body and fixed myself. "That's my favorite shirt you know" I nodded.

"It is also on your favorite girl" He then gave me a wink and pointing at me. I chuckled to myself. I saw Harry getting ready putting in black ripped jeans and black button up. He always left the buttons on the top unbuttoned, I never knew why. I like it though. He then put his hair into a man bun. "I'm going downstairs babe" he nodded putting on his deodorant. I walked downstairs seeing the boys in the kitchen making a mess. There was flour all over the island, egg shells on the counter, and just a plain mess. My eyes went big I looked at all the boys and they froze into place. "So whatcha doin boys" I heard Louis light chuckle.

"They made me do it, I swear all i wanted to do was stay in bed or couch but same thing" I heard Niall say. He put his hand up in surrender.

"Oh please you wanted food so we all agreed on making some" Louis said. I laughed. They were all confused why maybe they thought I would be furious, but if i'm being completely honest... I missed the boys.

"Well then let's get this cleaned up because I don't want ants in my house" They all nodded. "And after we can all go out for breakfast since none of you know anything about cooking" they all laughed. We started cleaning up, Liam was sweeping, Niall was cleaning the counters and Louis was picking up the trash. It was nice having them around. I was doing the dishes.

"Oh hey Harry sorry about the mess" I heard Niall say. I turned my head seeing Harry. He then gave me a 'what happened' look I shook my head responding to him saying nothings wrong.

"It's alright mate" I heard his boots walk my way. He stood next to me, having on arm on the counter and the other on my side. "I'm going to be back I have an errand to run" I nodded, I was okay with him leaving but I will admit I would miss him. "Are you going anywhere?"

"Yes, since the boys can't cook and i'm to lazy to I thought we can go to breakfast" I heard the boys yell 'hey' only making me giggle. "Did you want me to pick something up?"