14

Harry's pov
I walked out of Monica's dressing room. I was about to go to the RV until I heard someone say my  name.

"Harry wait up!" I turned around to see Chelsea. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello Chelsea " I said trying to force a smile.

"Hey Harry how are you?" I honestly wanted to get away from her.

"I'm great thanks for asking" I was already by the RV. "Well bye Chelsea" I said walking up the steps. Then I felt her grab my hand.

"Listen Harry I know this is going to be hard for you since the tour is still going on, and well my boyfriend is in it. But that doesn't change our friendship" I felt her hand travel up my arm. "You know Harry I could've been yours, all yours. But you're going out with that skank Monica and..."

"Don't you dare call Monica that Chelsea we both know who the 'skank' here is and that's not Monica.... it you! I don't give two fucks about you and Louis! I'm not jealous, for a matter of fact I'm happy with Monica! and you can't change that because your a whore and your obsessed! All you want to do is be mean to people because you don't have a life and you get bored" I saw her face it went from 'rude' to 'shocked'. "I fucking hate you Chelsea go ahead and fuck Louis I don't give a fuck for all I know you might have some kind of disease for fucking all the other guy" I walked in the RV , slamming the door.

Monica pov

"So how was it Brandon?" I asked him.

"All sold out princess I'm so proud of you!" he pulled me into a hug. "Alright go in your RV we have a plane to catch we're going to... London!" I wanted to scream!

"Okay bye Brandon" he waved at me and I left.

AHHH THERE GOING TO LONDON!!!!! so excited to write the next peace