27

Monica pov
Liam and I were currently at the beach, we were walking on the shore line. We were laughing at some joke he told me.

"So Monica hows the whole tour life being a popstar and all" he said while waving his hands in front of him exaggerating each word.

"Its well you know i love my fans, they seem to like my music as well"

"Well who can not like Monica Heights songs after all they are all about love" and said leaning his shoulder onto mine. Which nudge me into the water. I laughed.

"Well Liam I think they mean something" I said nudging into him.

"Oh yea" and i nodded. "Okay how about the song Problem"

"Well you know when someone gets broken up they can play this song to change there feeling, or if their in a situation you know" he nodded

"Well Ms.Monica I think your songs are just lovely" I smiled at him.

"Why thank you Mr.Payne" we both laughed.

We were just walking on the sand to the car. I looked around taking in everything.

-------:---------:--------:
We both pulled up to Harry's house, i took a deep breathe. I felt Liams hand on mine.

"It's going to be okay" i nodded "call me if you need me okay?" i nodded

"Thank you Liam" I got out the car walking onto the front porch of our house. I grabbed my keys out of my hoodie and opened the door. Once i opened the door a whiff of alcohol slid past my face.

"Harry you in here?" I heard some noise in the kitchen. "Harold?" I went in the kitchen and say him leaning on the island holding a bottle of whiskey. "Goodness Harold"

"D-d-don't call me H-Harold" he tried getting getting up but then fell straight on his face.

"Cmon Harry lets get you to bed" I grabbed his arm and put it around neck.

I barely got him up the stairs. I laid him down putting on some sweats in him and and a plain t shirt.

"Okay harry you have water and advil on the side of your bed okay?" he groaned. "Alright well im going to be in bed okay?" Then he turned around giving me this weird look.

"Monica i know you are mad at me but please just this once sleep with me" He said patting the bed next to him.

I refused and turned around then he spoke up once more. "Monica please I know i'm buzzed but please"

I gave in and laid next to him.

"No hugging okay? I'm still mad at you" he nodded then dozed off into sleep.