20

i'm back bitchesssss lol jk but i am back ahaha
Monica's pov.
The concert was amazing ! I love seeing all my fans happy.

I was getting ready to go on the red carpet. I picked out a nice black dress, it was spaghetti strapped with a bit a cleavage showing. But it was beautiful.

"Aliza you almost done with my hair?" I really wanted to get this done. Only because I was going to see my fans and well my boyfriend.

"Yes love one sec let me just put one more bobbi pin in" my legs were shaking. I just wanted to go out there already!!! "And done" I smiled and turned the chair around. I ran to get the dress and quickly changed. I put in gold sparkly heels, and sprayed some perfume on. I walked out the dressing room and saw Aliza eyes widen.

"Oh my goodness darling you look just stunning!" I smiled and hugged her. "Oh you smell good" I laughed.

"Thanks Aliza, it was all you remember that" she smiled back at me, "now i better be going harry is probably waiting for me" she nodded and gave me one last hug.

I walked out seeing flashing lights everywhere, only because of the cameras. I was looking for Harry but couldn't find him. I walked in front of the board and stood there smiling and posing.

I was still looking for Harry, I mean where would he have gone? He knows we were supposed to be on the red carpet together. I kept looking around and then i saw him... With a girl. I let out a deep breath and smiled and walked over to him. I saw the girls face. It was Kendall Jenner.

"Hi baby I was looking for you everywhere... we missed our pic...."

"Oh well we can take those later come meet my good friend kendall"

Kendall?

I looked over to my left and saw her. She looked stunning. Her eyes met mine and I saw this look in her eye telling me to go away...

"Hi i'm Monica Harrys girlfriend" I said smiling. She rolled her eyes and smiled back before Harry looked at her.

"I'm Kendall i'm really good friends with Harry, i've known him since we were babies in diapers" I laughed a little. There was an awkward silence...

"Well I should get going nice meeting you kendall" and with that i left... hurting i dont know why. Maybe jealousy, I mean who wouldn't be... Shes gorgeous! And a model.

I was walking with my head down and i bumped into someone.

"Oh my goodness i'm so sorry miss" i heard this familiar voice. "Monica is that you?" I looked up.........

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!