22

Monicas pov.
I dont feel comfortable here at all... Especially after what just happened.

Maybe if I act like nothing's wrong i'll be good.

I sat in my seat seeing other celebrities getting into their seats. They played music in the background that got everybody hyped.

"Oh hey darling" i heard Harrys voice. I looked up and saw his hair was a mess. I wonder why?

"Hey harry" i said calmly. He gave me this questionable look. But i just smiled.

He sat next to me without saying another word.   Then Louis and Chelsea came and sat down.

"Hello Monica you look lovely" i smiled and got up to give him a hug.

"Thanks lou, you dont look to bad yourself" i saw chelsea looking around the building. Her dress was gorgeous. All gold glitter head to toe. "Hey Chelsea you look stunning" she turned over and smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh stop Monica look at you!" i laughed.

The lights began to dim hinting it was going to start soon. We all sat down and clapped our hands.

I saw Rihanna and Justin Bieber announce the opening stars. I didn't really pay any attention to what was going on. I can feel Zac's eyes burn through my skull. I wanted to turn around and well talk to him so he wont be so angry at me. But then Harry would question why.... fuck.

I noticed Harry wasn't into the show either. He seemed kind of out if it. I wonder if it's because of Kendall? I mean I understand that they dated but she should get over it already.

The show was almost over and I was already to leave. I didn't want to be here. 

"Babe want to ditch" Harry whispered in my ear. I wanted to ignore him but I did want to leave.

I nodded and right when the lights when low for the next act Harry and I left.

Kendalls pov (ooooo)
I saw both Monica and Harry leave. That bitch. I cant believe Harry would go for such a troll.

Well karma is a bitch and I know Monica won't like the fact that i'm dating her bestfriend.

The show was over and both Zac and I got up.

"So Zac I know we have known eachother for quite some time, why dont we go out for dinner one day and catch up" I asked putting my hand on his upper arm.

"Thank you Kendall but I have some umm thing at home" LIAR

"Oh come on Zac please" I rubbed my hand up and down on his arm.

"Fine okay I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8?" I smiled

"Perfect" i planted a kiss on his cheek and left. Karma is just amazing. Good luck Monica