13

warning dirty content

Monica pov

I was walking under the stage so I can pop up once the song come on. I turned around and saw Harry. He blew a kiss to me and mouthed "good luck baby". i smiled and blew a kiss back.

The first song I was going to sing tonight is Problem one of my favorites. I heard the music playing, I felt the lower floor moving up meaning I would be on stage. I heard fans screaming.

Once I was on stage I saw that the whole stadium was full! I wanted to cry.

All my life I wanted to become a singer and now that it finally came true almost seems unreal.

I saw my fans wearing cute clothes and t-shirts with me on it! Posters everywhere! Signs with lights! I am so grateful for this moment right now!!

"How you doing San Diego!" the fans went wild! "One... two... three ... let's go!"

••••••
"Thank you guys so much for coming it means the world!" I said then I saw Louis come up next to me.

"Thank you guys I love you all also... I'm proud to say my girlfriend Chelsea supported me through this" some of the fans yelled most of them looked confused.

I looked down at the crowed and saw Chelsea she looked at me and mouthed "bitch". I rolled my eyes and walked always from Louis.

"Okay guys hope you have a good night I love you all so so much MUAH!" I exited the stage running to the dressing room.

How can Louis do that to me! That fucking ass hole! I saw Harry walk in.

"Baby you were amazing" I looked at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck. "You don't know how hard it was hiding my boner when ever you danced" I giggled/moaned in his neck.

"Lock the door." and with that Harry locked the door and I took of my skirt.

"No panties? You dirty dirty girl" he spanked my ass causing me to moan loud. "Shh baby don't want anyone hearing us right" I nodded. "Fuck baby" I felt Harry's hand at my core. He rubbed my clit at a slow paste.

"F-fuck Harry please" I begged him for more. I felt his fingers inside me. I arched my back.

"Fuck baby your so tight" I tried holding in my moans causing me to breath heavily.

"F-fuck Harry I'm close" I felt my stomach tighten. I clenched my walls around his fingers.

"Cum baby cum for me" I let it go make me almost moan loud. "That's my girl" Harry kissed my.

"Why don't we go home okay?" I nodded.
|•|•|•|•|