37

Monica's pov
"Alright bye boys" They left the front door leaving me in a empty house. Harry was still out, it was 3pm. I decided to go in the back and enjoy some sun. There was a hammock that Harry bought me, it was red and it was already set up. It had metal bars to keep it holding up. I laid in the hammock feeling the warm sun hit my body. I decided to go on social media and look at what is currently happening. I saw a couple tweets of me and the boys in the restaurant, and some of other celebrities donating to charities. Of course there was some hate on me stating I wear to much makeup and I don't know how to dress. I love makeup and I have ever since I was little but sometimes at the shows my girls would do my makeup. I decided to get off my phone and focus on the clouds in the sky. I love having time for myself and being able to spend as much time with Harry and of course my friends. I hate leaving my friends again and not seeing them for a year. Wait what if they join... I pulled out my phone and dialed Wyatt. It ringed two times then he answered.

"Hello my favorite popstar" I chuckled

"Hey Wyatt, I have a question..." I started picking at my nails.

"Uh oh should I be worried" I then shook my own head

"No I don't think so at least"

"Okay then shoot" here it goes.

"So you know how you are letting Harry come on tour with me?" He hummed to himself. "Well I was wondering if maybe you can also let 4 other boys tag along..." I heard him sigh to himself. Oh no.

"Well normally I would say no to my other clients" I lightly sighed. All I wanted was to spend time with theses and just have a good time, since I would be barely get any sleep. "...but since it's the Monica Heights, i'll have to find a bigger tour bus" I screamed into the phone jumping out of the hammock. I kept repeat 'oh my god' over and over again.

"Is that a yes?" I had my hand on the back of my neck while the other held my phone to my ear. I waited for him to answer my heart was racing. Having the boys on tour with me would be amazing and it would just be fun and another memory we can put in our book.

"Yes Monica" He said, I can basically hear the smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I jumped up and down.

"You're welcome Mon, now I gotta go send me some songs you have written okay?" Shit i need songs.

"Yes thank you again bye Wyatt"

"Bye Mon"

When the phone hung up I went to the group chat.

M: GUYS BIG BIG BIG NEWS

Li: OMG YOUR PREGNANT

Lou: WHAT

N: YOURE PREGNANT??

M: NOOOOO but i have a question for you guys

Lou: shoot

Li: yes i want to be the godfather

N: NO I DO

ugh these boys

M: so you guys know how i'm going on tour?

N: yessir

Li: yes

Lou: yep

M: I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come with me? I know it is so much right now and it's a year long but it would be amazing if you guys came.

Lou: i'm there maybe we can do our duet

N: i'm buzzin lets go

Li: of course mon i'll be there

M: thank you boys (: !! i'll keep in touch with you guys

I went inside after telling the boys about the news. I had butterflies in my stomach from the excitement. I heard the door open. My body felt so jumpy. When i saw Harry walk in i jumped on him. My legs around his torso and arms around his neck.

"Woah what happened" I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"I'm just happy" I said with a big grin on my face, i pulled away from his body with the same grin. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. He then put me down. "Okay Harry" I grabbed his hand walking him over to the couch. We both sat down, he had both his elbows on his knees with his hands in front of him. I sat crisscross facing him. "Harry" he hummed, "so you know how you are coming with me on tour" he nodded. His facial expression was still confused, his eyebrows furrowed together. "Well.... I kinda invited the boys along and Wyatt said yes" he looked at me in shock at first then slowly nodded. I really hope he isn't mad at me. He then reached over and grabbed by hand, he then leaned in and pushed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in-sync, I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip. Then felt his hand go on my neck, he then pulled away, his hand was still caressing my neck.  His green eyes were staring into mine. At this exact moment I was scared that he was mad, but the kiss made me think otherwise.

"I love you Monica and I understand why you did this, you want to be with your friends, I know you don't have a family to go to anymore, but they are your family. I understand that you need them and you miss them and I know that you know I am here for you always. But I know having that extra support is always needed and feels amazing." he then let out a small sigh."I love you baby I want you to know that. I respect your decision and I also feel like this will also open the bonding gate with me and the boys" I then felt this happiness in my stomach, I felt like everything was amazing. Everything felt right. I jumped into Harry, me laying on top of him now and I felt his arms wrap around my torso. I then began to kiss him, this kiss was very passionate. I bent my knees so they were on each side of his hips still keeping our lips interlocked. The kiss then became very heated. Harry then moved the kiss to my neck leaving wet trails on my neck, he then went to my sweet spot and began to bite then twirl his tongue on the sweet spot. I then let out a soft moan. Harry then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head leaving me exposed. I wasn't wearing a bra, because they leave a red mark under my breast. He then caressed each breast with his hands and put one in his mouth while he played with the other. He would pinch the nipple leaving a striking sensation. I then felt his bulge on my center. My breast was still in his mouth, I decided to grind myself on him . He let out a groan. The more I was grinding the more I felt myself drip. I then decide to get off of him. I was in shorts and just topless. I then walked upstairs, hoping to hear him follow. When I got to the room I heard the door bell ring. Ugh who can that be. I heard Harry answer the door.

"Hey!! Harry"

"Sup Haz"

"Hey bud"

"Sup"

I heard all four boys. Great.

"Oh hey guys what are you doing?" I heard some shuffling downstairs I was currently still half naked... I decided to change my whole outfit into a Harrys oversized t shirt and some black shorts. I decided as well to do commando just to have fun with Harry. I then went downstairs to see Harry and the boys in the living room. Liam and Niall were in the spot Harry and I were before.Harry looked annoyed, he was currently talking to the boys about a fight that is happening tonight. I shuffled my way towards Niall who was sitting on a recliner, I sat om the arm of the chair. Niall then leaned his arm on my knee.

"Hey buttercup" He said planting a kiss on my arm.

"Hey Nialler" the boys were still talking. I looked at Harry and saw him trying to cut the conversation short. My turn. "So boys what bring you here" 

"We were just so excited that we are going on tour with you that we wanted to celebrate" I nodded. I saw Liam brought some drinks and Louis brought steak oh yum. 

"Oh but Mon and I alrea-" 

"No babe its okay we can always plan another day" the boys all looked at each other trying to figure out what was happening then Liams eyes went wide.

"OH MY IM SO SORRY" Liam began to get up in a standing position. 

"Liam its okay no big deal" I then felt the room go quiet. "So why don't we start the barbeque and then we can celebrate" They all nodded and went outside in the back yard. Harry stayed behind, when I turned around all I see Harry laughing. "Great babe now they think we are a bunch of horn dogs" 

you're the oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें