7

Monica's pov
I felt this pounding headache. I opened my eyes looking around the room. this isn't my room . I got up from the bed. I realized I wasn't wearing my clothes either. Did Harry change me? I got up walking out into the hall way. I walked down some stairs to find myself walking to the living room. I looked at the couch it was like 10 feet long. it was black leather. I sat down and started flicking through the channels.  I decided to watch keeping up with the Kardashians.

I felt my stomach grumble. I got up and went to the kitchen. I walked up to the refrigerator and took out some eggs and ham.

While I was cooking I felt  hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around and saw Harry.

"good morning peach" I said smiling at him.

"Peach? That's a new one" i giggled, "how'd you sleep princess?"

My heart fluttered when he called me princess. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"I slept well, but where did you sleep?" I was concerned this morning.

"Oh I was in the guest room, I didn't want to sleep with you if well..." before he even got to finish the sentence I grabbed both sides of his face and crashed his lips onto mine. He didn't hesitate to back away from the kiss. His hands went to my ass grabbing it. I had a light moan. I broke the kiss. My hands wrapped around his face, "oh Harold what am I going to do with you?" he only smiled.

I turned the oven off putting the half burnt scrambled eggs I made. They were only burnt because Harry kept kissing me and messing around.

I placed both plates on the table followed with 2 cups of coffee. Harry and I sat down eating the food.

I kept thinking of Louis and how he went off and yelled at me. I can't go back with him, but he's also on tour with me...

I felt a hand grab mine.

"Babe you okay" I looked up at Harry and his bright green eyes. I put a smile on my face and nodded. "Listen Monica I know you just got done with a break up, but you've been on my mind 24/7! When I saw you on stage singing I wanted to cry and I know that sounds a bit over dramatic but I did. I missed you so much Monica!! I saw you and Louis were happy together and it made me hurt because I wasn't the one making you happy anymore... Monica I'm madly in love with you. I still have feelings towards you. They haven't left." I saw Harry tearing up. "Baby girl I know I'm not the one you want because what I did in the past, and I'm sorry I was way to over protective over you. I just didn't want someone else making you happy... Monica what I'm trying to say right now is I want to have an us again... I love you Monica your beautiful and smart and more. Please Monica"

I saw tears going down his cheeks. I wiped them with my thumb.

"Yes Harold Edward Styles, I'll be your girlfriend" he looked up shocked and grabbed me into a hug. His arms tighten around my waist, he kept saying in my ear 'I love you' I'm so happy that I have him.

I whispered in his ear "I love you too baby."

OMG GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN TRYING TO BUT I HAD FINALS AND DRAMA WITH MY EX🙄🙄🙄 but I updated now lol I will try to update as much as I can this summer!!!! ilysm thank you so much for reading and voting I love your guys support💘💘💘💘
xoxo