10

Monica's pov

UGHHHHH !!!!! I hate cramps. I got up out of bed having widdle Gus follow me. I went to the medicine cabinet and got some Advil. I took 2.

I went back upstairs to see a empty bed.

"Harry?" I looked around the room, "Harry where are you"

I heard the bath running. I walking in the hallway seeing numerous pictures of Harry when he was just a baby. I always laughed at this one picture when he had his mums bra on.

I walked inside the restroom and saw Harry. He smiled when I walked in.

"Baby you need to relax" he started taking of my clothes. He grabbed my bra strap sliding them off my shoulder. He leaned in kissing my neck. His hands when behind my back and unhooked my bra. Goosebumps formed in my skin.

"C'mon baby girl go in" I nodded going inside the tub. "Can I join?" I heard Harry ask. I looked up at him and nodded.

•••••••

After watching The Fault in our Stars for the 100th time, while crying my eyes out. I saw sleepy Harry sleeping with Gus. I chuckled looking at him. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them. I posted it on Twitter.

-aww widdle Gus and widdle Harry sleeping together s'cute❤️

Immediately I got so many comments like.

-you and Harry are together!!!!! OMG SHIP SHIP SHIP

-What a hoe of course going out with another guy after Louis typical 🙄

Wow that's harsh... I stopped reading all the comments and decided to go out for a walk.

I wrote Harry a note:
Hey baby,
Went out for a walk, be back in a little . Text me when you wake up. I love you handsome oh and feed Gus and make sure he has plenty of water love you.

xoxo
Monica

okay guys next chapter is going to be good!!!!! be ready for some drama drama and more drama !!!! lol oh and some smut too😏😉 love you guys soo much thanks again