16

Monica's pov
"Thank you guys so much for coming out to see me I love you all" I said while getting in Harry's car. Once I was in the car I heard everyone screaming. I giggled. "Oh my goodness" I said and Harry laughed. "Babe what time is it" he pulled out his phone.

"Its 7:30pm"

"What the hell already?!" I said almost screaming. He laughed.

"Yeah the fans sure love ya." I nodded, "surprised they didn't want to take a picture with me I mean I am pretty handsome aren't I" I started to burst out laughing.

"Babe don't be so full of yourself" I hit his chest.

"I can't help it babe" he looked over and winked. I laughed.

"Babe I'm hungry" I told Harry.

"I got something for you to right her baby" he winked at me. My face cringed.

"Ew no Harry mean food actual food" he rolled his eyes.

"I'll make you something when we get home" and then I rolled my eyes.

•••••
We got home until I see paps everywhere. UGH!! Why now? Especially when I'm on my period!!

I rolled my eyes. I'm guessing Harry saw.

"Babe if you want we can just go out" I looked at him.

"No it's okay love let's just go home please" he nodded. Harry tried pulling  up the driveway without hitting anyone. Luckily he didn't hit anyone. Which was a relief.

Once the car stopped I slowly got out the car.

"Monica is it true you and Harry are together?"

"Are you pregnant"

"Are you jealous Louis with Chelsea and not you"

"What if Louis got Chelsea pregnant Monica?!?"

"Monica do you think Harry is cheating on you?"

So many stupid questions. They get on my nerves. I finally was inside the house and so was Harry. I saw little Gus laying in a ball on the couch.

"Aw hi gus" I went over to him
kneeling down and kissing him. I looked up at Harry and he rolled his eyes. aww he's jealous how cute.

"Ugh I'm gonna be upstairs" I laughed

"Harold come here" Harry rolled his eyes again.

"You know I don't like it when you call me Harold" I nodded. Harry's face was centimeters from mine. I went in for a kiss. It was slow and passionate. His lips moved perfectly with mine.

He was perfect.