19

WARNING DIRTY SCENE

Monica's pov
"Thank you England!" I waved to the crowed. "I love you guys have a good night!"

The stage lowered me down, once I was down I saw Harry standing right in front of me. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"You did wonderful baby girl" I hugged him tighter. He kissed the side of my cheek. "Now let's get you home" I nodded.

"Wait just one second babe okay?" he nodded. "I'll meet you in my dressing room." he nodded again giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I had to do it. I knocked on Louie's dressing room door. It had a big star on it just like mine and it said Louie Tomlinson in cursive.

"Come in" I slowly reached for the doorknob, and slowly opened the door. "Oh hey Monica what's up" he said all preppy.

"Hey I wanted to talk to you do you have a moment?" he nodded. I closed the door behind me. "Okay listen I know we've both moved on and I just want to say I'm sorry, and I don't want us to be acting like fools on stage, and to be honest I loved having you on tour with me it's been a pleasure! But I don't want us fighting and arguing just simply be friends... is that okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"Listen Monica you should be saying sorry I should be I overreacted and caused a scene which I didn't want to cause. And I'm sorry I hurt you. And yes we can be cool again and no more fights haha. And I hope you don't get mad but I'm thinking about marrying Chelsea." I froze I didn't know what to say... I know I'm dating Harry but.... "Monica are you okay?" I looked up.

"Yea I'm okay sorry, I'm...yea sounds great. Thanks for talking umm I gotta go meet up with Harry have a good night. And congrats on the marriage" I weakly smiled.

I left Louis room and saw Harry. Oh no.

"Harry I can explain" he looked at me, but he didn't look mad?
"Him and I were simply talking nothing else and nothing more. Plus him and Chelsea are thinking about getting married" I weakly smiled once again.

Harry had no reaction, but he kissed me on my head. What?

"I know babe Louis told me to. And come on let's go to the hotel okay?" I nodded.

••••••••••

I was laying in bed wearing one of Harry's oversized tshirts. Right now Harry was taking a shower. So I'm just laying here thinking.

"Babe can you bring me a towel I forgot mine" I giggled a little.

"Harry I don't see any towels" my back was facing the door to the restroom. Next thing I know I was all wet. "Harry get off" i laughed.

"Come on baby we haven't done anything in weeks please?" I nodded. He smiled.

He kissed my neck causing soft moans. His hands worked its way to my boobs squeezing my nipples causing me to squirm.

"Fuck baby did they get bigger?" he said looking at my boobs. I nodded. "Fuck baby girl"

He started kissing me again. "Touch me Harry" He moved his hands to my pussy. He played with my clit. I moaned louder. He stuck 2 fingers in going at a fast pace.

"Harry im gonna cum" he kept going and played with my clit. "Fuck Harry" I was holding on to him.

"Cum for me baby" I nodded letting all my fluids go. "That's it" I kissed Harry.

"Wait what about you babe?" he shook his head.

"I only wanted to see you cum darling" I smiled and kissed him.

We went to the bed and laid down.

"Harry I miss him" he looked at me confused. "I miss our dog Harold" he laughed .

"He's okay babe I told Gemma she better take care of him because I know you would miss him" I laughed. "Now go to sleep you have a concert tomorrow remember" I nodded again. "Goodnight baby girl "

"Goodnight goofball"