"I-It's okay.. you didn't know." I send him a small smile and watch his eyes move to mine, "I'll be careful next time.. promise." I smile and nod my head. Gianna grumbled beside me as her hand moved around my shoulder and pulled me into her side, "Next time? That's a lil bold.." she snaps and I gasp softly, "Gigi you're not being nice!" I whisper in her ear and feel her squeeze me closer, "Iont care." She mumbles and I watch as Jay stops walking, "You know what?.. My place is down this way so imma go." He points down the opposite street and I pout slightly. "Oh then give me your nu-" "Bye." Gianna cuts me off and doesn't even wait for his response before leading me away.

I turn around and wave frantically, "Bye Jayden!! Maybe another time!!" I yell as we get further away and watch him wave back crazy like me, making me giggle. Gianna grumbled beside me, "You don't need him.. he was creepy." She frowns and I do the same, "He was so nice.. you're just a butthead." I send her a little glare and she does the same, "I'm just tryna protect you and get you home safe before that loser sweeps you up and takes you away." She snaps, "Now I'll lose you and never see you again." I plant my feet on the ground, making her stop.

"Gigi.. are you jealous?" I gasp softly and watch her eyes widen as her cheeks grow warm, "No I'm not.. I don't even know what that is." She fixes her face back to her stony expression but it was too late.

A mischievous smile lifted at my lips, "You are totally jealous!" I tease and watch her suck her teeth before looking away, "Iont get jealous.. I just don't want you kidnapped." Her lame little lie exposed her more as I moved around her body to into around her eyes, "You're blushing!! I'm right!!" I squeal and watch her roll her eyes, "I don't blush." She snaps and I shake my head before poking her pink cheeks, "Then what's this?" I tease and she smirks, "I'm horny." She bluntly states and I gasp softly, "Gianna!" She laughs and I pull my finger back before wiping it on her shirt, "Keep your horny to yourself!" I pout and she shakes her head, "Nah.. I gotta share it wit somebody." Her arms moved around my waist as she pulled my body against hers. I gasp softly and brace my hands on her shoulders, "Get ooooff!!" I whine and she puckers her lips, slowly moving closer, "Nah! I can only be satisfied with a little kissy kiss!" She makes loud smooching sounds and I wiggle in her grip until I give up in her strong arms, "You have gorilla arms.." I whine and she chuckles, "And fish lips.. now where is my kiss?" I pout and look up at her before leaning in and pressing a small kiss to her cheek.

Her eyes widened as she looked down at me, "Wait-" I don't hesitate to break out her arms and watch her eye me, "What? You said I have to give you a kiss." I watch her pull her bottom lip into her mouth as she looks away, the tops of her ears turning red as she just shook her head, "Just C'mon." She grabbed my hand tight and lead me down the street once again.

Did I do something wrong?

Guilt twisted in my gut at the idea of upsetting Gianna. She's my only friend and I thought a kiss would be okay.. Alicia used to give me kisses all the time.

"Gianna?" I speak up once the familiar building comes into view. She finally looks back at me but her eyes looked unfocused, "Yeah?" I frown a little, "I'm sorry.." I mumble and earning a confused look from her, "For?" My mouth felt dry as her eyes locked with mine, "I kissed your cheek.. I don't like to be touched much and I did that to you.. I popped your bubble.." I mumble and watch her eye me for a second.

Curiosity, confusion, joy, and something else swam in her deep eyes.

"I'm not mad.. why would I be mad?" She chuckled as she pulled me closer, her hand squeezing mine. "You were quiet and you started walking really fast.." I pout and she shakes her head, "I just wanted to get you home safe.. That's all." She didn't even sound sure of her words which made me more upset. "Gianna! Don't like to me.." I whine and stop in front of my building. She sighed softly and stepped up to me, "Shut up." She squeezes my hand tight, "If I hated you then I wouldn't still be here." I frown slightly at her logic but don't question it as I slowly slide my hand out of hers, "Then goodbye, Gigi.." I step towards my door and give her a small smile. "Bye, lyn.. text me when you inside." I nod my head and back up until my back hits the door. I wave before turning away to open the doors.

"Wait!" She speaks up and I turn back to face her. She looked hesitant as she looked up and down the sidewalk. "What?" I frown gently and watch her walk up to me and grab my shoulders, "What are y-" Her lips gently pressed against my forehead before she stepped back again, "We even now." She rolls her eyes and I couldn't fight the smile that spread on my face, "Okay.. Even."

GIANNA POV:

Jocelyn disappeared into the building and I felt my smile drop. My hand slowly raised to touch where the feeling of her lips lingered, "Fuck.." I groan and mentally slap myself.

I can't get fucking attached! That's my number one rule and yet she found a way to break it and throw it in my damn face.

My chest tightens at the thought of Jocelyn, "I can't let her go." I looked to the ground as I began to walk away from the building.

How the fuck am I supposed to kill her boyfriend and make her mine?

My mind was buzzing as I desperately reached for an answer, "She's always talking about him.. thinking about him.. He's like some savior!" I groan and put my face in my hands, "Ain't no way she ca-.." I pause as the gears in my head began to spin, "I'll be her savior.. I'll win her over and he won't exist.. he'll be gone.." a smile slowly lifted on my lips, "We can live together a-" My phone went off in my pocket, destroying my happy mood.

"What?" I bark and listen to the familiar voice on the other side, "I'm leaving the office. Come pick me up and watch out. Be here in 15 mins." I roll my eyes but don't argue back as I hang up and make my way down the street.

Maybe I should just get rid of this old bastard and focus on my baby.

_____________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Whew Miss Gianna a lil crazy for our baby.. 👀👀

How we feelin about this chapter doe?