The product of shower thoughts...

{Here is yet another chapter surprisingly!!! This idea came to me in the shower [Literally] and I wrote this in two weeks. Hope you enjoy it!

Warnings: None
Ships: WinterSpider (I ship them what can you do!)
Note: Bucky is 26 and Peter is 18!!! They are both adults!

Ok... now read!!!!}

Peter had just graduated. He was finally an adult with a diploma. He was free; freer than anyone could know. He was legal. He didn't have to hide in the shadows anymore... and neither did Bucky.

<•>

Bucky and Peter met after the 'Civil War'. They had bumped into each other while Peter was patrolling and hit it off quite nicely. The pair started having out at night, and after a month Peter shared his identity with Bucky.

The soldier was mad at first but then realized that Peter would've done it anyway. After that, they both started developing crushes on one another. They had originally hidden their true feelings, but one night Bucky kissed Peter and sparks flew. After the kiss, Bucky had asked Peter on a date and of course, Peter said yes.

They dated for two years and, on their anniversary, Bucky proposed to Peter on the same rooftop where they had met. Peter understandably cried and said yes. Bucky had picked out the rings and Peter loved them.

Peter's:

Bucky's:

Bucky's:

Obviously, they couldn't get married right away, seeing as a 17-year-old and a 25-year-old getting married is pretty frowned upon and kinda illegal

Obviously, they couldn't get married right away, seeing as a 17-year-old and a 25-year-old getting married is pretty frowned upon and kinda illegal. But being the ever impatient superheroes they were,
they decided to tell everyone as soon as they could... which leads you, readers, back to Peter being a gay high school graduate!!!

<•>

The graduation was a blur. Everyone got their diploma and Peter gave the Valedictorian speech. All of the Avengers were there (plus Aunt May) and clapped for him, but mostly it was Bucky clapping and crying happily (unknown to anyone else).