Deleted Scene: Your Friendly Neighborhood Fix-It!

Warnings: Assorted Marvel Disney+ show spoilers, and...

Ships: Winterfalcon, Wandavision (obviously)

Note: This is a small scene I had to cut out from the last oneshot due to pacing issues and my bitchy editing perfectionist brain. Enjoy!!

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

I lazily gestured my hand, and Wanda came through a portal. She went to speak, but I put my hand up to stop her before two bodies came falling out of another portal.

The two people looked at each other. Immediately, the woman pulled out a long dagger while the other just grabbed her wrists. I then spoke up. "Sylvie, Loki, no more fighting. You won't be able to go back to that realm anyway so knock it off."

The pair glared at me with identical narrowed eyes, obviously sizing me up. "Where the hell have you taken us?" Sylvie asked.

"Somewhere you can't ruin the universe." I scowled at all three of them. "No more trying to get rid of the TVA, no more hexes. I've taken care of the corrupt bits, but I need you to stop." I glanced over at the two variants. "And yes, Mobius is okay."

The pair relaxed a bit, but Wanda then asked. "Um Angel, right?" I nodded. "What about my family? What about Agatha?"

"I fast-tracked Agatha's capture. Vision and the boys are gone, but the other vision is still out there. Before Vision y'know... He transferred his knowledge and memories to his counterpart. You should just need to find him."

"Now that you're all over with, scoot over to the benches. We are having two more guests." The two Lokis raised an eyebrow, but slowly followed Wanda to the other side of the dock.

Once they had moved, I groaned and facepalmed. "And finally, may I introduce the chaotic gays."

Yet another portal opened and out came Bucky and Sam. "Who the hell are you?" The cyborg asked.

"Your new favorite person. Sam, you're now Captain America, correct?"

He nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Okay, so now what to do with the other... I guess he'll just retire."

"Who?"

"Your new third wheel."

They looked at me with complete confusion, and I just waved them off. "Steve."

They both immediately started asking questions and yelling. After a minute, I got tired of it. "Both of you please stop."

They shut up, and I explained. "He's back, and I don't mean old man Steve. I mean regular Captain Steve Rogers the super-soldier third wheel."

"You keep saying third wheel," Sam said. "Who is he third-wheeling?"

Bucky turned to his (boy-)friend with furrowed eyebrows. "She said he was... our third wheel- wait a second."

Sam's eyes widened. "As in- like Buck and I being a couple?"

I only smirked at them as they both looked away from each other. "Ok come on though, are you both really gonna act like children right now? Do I really need to force you both to confess?"

Loki had conjured popcorn and was now sharing it with the two women beside him.

The two men stayed silent for a moment before Sam groaned with a hand going down his face. "Buck... I like you, alright? I uh... I've liked you for a while."

Bucky stared at Sam in silence, so much so that Sam started getting worried. "You know what, just forget I even-"

The pilot was cut off by Bucky putting his flesh hand on Sam's mouth and whispering. "I really like you too. And no, I won't forget it."

The super soldier then took his hand off and hugged the other man. "Don't you forget it either."

I looked behind the couple to see Wanda smiling like she'd never before, alongside the two varients who were now smirking.

When they finally let go of each other, I smiled. "Thank goodness that's finally all done. Now let's all go inside. Everyone is waiting."

646 Words

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•>

{Hey! As you know, I take a while to write. So yeah, I'm sorry to say it'll be a little while. I'm trying to get on a monthly schedule, but between school and life it's been hard. Thankfully, I have Spring Break in a few weeks so im hoping to knock out one or two chapters then!

Anyways, that's my ramble.}

Catch you on the flip side, PeaSAnTs!!