Married and proud

👀✨I PASSED 6.3K READS!!!✨👀

{TW: implied smut (this is in a lot of my chapters so get used to it),

Contains: Language, some low-key dom/sub undertones

Ships: Winterfalcon,

Note: I am back again for another chapter! This time it's not going to be TOO Peter-centric (which is a first lol).

Also... Sorry I was gone for a while. I went on vacation and didn't really have the mental space to write for a while. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to my monthly updates, but school just started so we'll see...

I hope you all enjoy!}

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

Sam was almost asleep when he felt an arm wrap around his waist. He would've immediately attacked the person if he hadn't been expecting it... But he was. Because it was the routine.

Then he heard that deep chuckle that melted his heart. "Sammie, turn your annoying ass around so I can see you."

The pilot then shifted around and smirked at his husband. "Well, I seem to remember you loving my ass a few nights ago, J."

A groan is heard. "Samuel Wilson-Barnes I swear to god-"

"What? You'll hurt me? Nah, you could never. You'd feel too guilty after."

The sergeant mumbled a reply. "Why do you always have to be right."

"Because I'm your husband, of course I'm right. Just like I feel like it's the right time for us to tell the others."

"Ok, and HOW do you suppose we tell them? And no, we aren't doing a game of who guesses it first, because our marriage is definitely not a game."

"You're no fucking fun J! You know what, what if we tell Pete first? Then he can help us figure out how to tell the others."

Bucky nodded and closed his eyes. "That sounds good... Now let me hold you..."

He tightened his grip on Sam and they slowly fell asleep.

<the next morning>

Like clockwork, Bucky and Sam woke up at the crack of dawn. They kissed each other goodbye and Bucky snuck back to his room on the floor. When 8:30am finally rolled around, they both walked into the kitchen to see everyone scattered making and eating their breakfasts.

Bucky started getting some extra batter out. "Sam, Pete, waffles?"

The two in question looked up and nodded quickly. Bucky's waffles were some of the best things they'd tasted, especially when he makes the batter from scratch.

The others all hear this and look up confused. Clint groaned. "What about us?! We want waffles too!"

"No Seagull, only them. Make your own if you want them that bad." Bucky then ignored everyone and started cooking the waffles.

Once the sergeant had made and served the waffles, he called the two others over.

"Ok Peter, sit down."

Marvel Oneshots!!! [Requests CLOSED!]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara