Why is Life so Icky ~Chapter 24~

"You sure you're ready?" Steve asked

"Yes Sir I'm certain" Peter replied 

"okay gimme a sec" Tony left came back with a notepad 

"Ok let's star-" Tony began but was cut off by Peter

"Sorry Sir for interrupting, could... Mr.Bucky Sir and Mr.Steve Sir come next to me and hold my arms?"

"Uh sure but why?"

"Just in case I ... change"

"Pete you know the medication I gave you should have gotten rid of the voice and stuff" Tony tried to reassure

"I know I just... wanna be safe, not sorry"

Tony sighed "Okay, bucky boy and Capsicle you heard the boy"

Bucky and Steve then pulled three chairs from rooms next to him and set them next to each other, they sat down and Peter held his hands out to which Bucky and Steve wrapped their hands around in a secure but not tight way.

"Okay, the first question" Tony looked down to the notepad "What is your birth name, your vigilante name, and the name C.O.B.R.A. gave you?"

"Uh, Peter Benjamin Parker, Spiderman and ... Night Spider or Agent 3177"

"Okie Dokie, Can you explain to the best of your ability how you got in C.O.B.R.A?"

Steve and Bucky felt Peter get a little tense but he relaxed a little and answered the question.

"I went to the store and -and when I came back my aunt, My only living relative was dead, they said she committed to suicide but it was my fault ....and this lady...uh... Ms.Holder came and collected me then uh Shark or Mr.biggins got me but then I tried to save lily but got shocked and I woke up in C.O.B.R.A."

Natasha decided to join the party "Why did you say "they said" do you think otherwise? and why do you think your fault?"

"uh Maybe? I don't know She was too happy, I mean I cooked Lasange and she was really happy and she was fine when I left for the store and I uh I got a warning..." Peter looked to the floor in shame  "they sent me a letter saying that they knew who I was and to watch my aunt's back but 6 months had passed and nothing happened so I thought it was just some sick joke."

After that, they asked Peter if he was okay and if he still wanted to continue, he insisted he was fine extremely politely

"OKay When did you first start hearing voices"

"The night my aunt died and a lady she gave this Purple liquid and said It was Nyquil and that's when it first started, Sir"

Tony then continued to ask questions on the drug, the effects the minor stuff about Mr.Biggins and the children that he could remember, which Peter was doing fine with but he didn't really like the next one. 

"Do you remember or know the first Person you showed un alarming amount of aggression toward while on the drug"

Steve and Bucky felt his muscles tense again 

Peter coughed a bit to clear his throat "Flash Thompson Sir, He kept talking about my aunt two days after it happened and the guy in the earpiece told me to drink what was in the flask and go at him"

"And the flask held the drug right?" Clint asked for confirmation

"uh Yes Sir" Peter nodded

"ok who-"

"Wait why don't you let him talk?" Natasha asked 

"Huh?"

"Let him say everything and then we ask questions later" she continued