Chapter 21: Just great

Okay so I just saw this, but for some reason this Wattpad keeps glitching and it's showing chapter 21, before chapter 20. If your reading through my book rn, make sure you read chapter 20 first!

Sup y'all. Here again, with a super quick update. I didn't even start typing this chapter until less than an hour ago, and I somehow got the determination to finish it at once. I love inspiration. I wish I had even half as much when it comes to math. Ugh. I feel like this chapter was kinda interesting for me, but I dunno. You guys tell me. I changed Bryan's character from Colton Haynes to Matthew Daddario, cause I started watching Shadowhunters a few weeks back and I'm IN LOVE WITH IT. Okay, I'm just ranting now. Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 21: Just great

My arm had finally healed, after weeks. Life was boring as hell, at least now I was cleared to do normal stuff again.

It was a normal boring day. Sitting in class for what feels like forever, until finally the bell rang. Then I was off to the last period of the day, which happened to be p.e. Ugh, I was so not in a mood to run.

I walked into the locker rooms by myself, and changed. My gym uniform was torn, muddy and dirty. I sighed to myself. I've seriously got to get a new one.

I walked out with all the other girls, and lined up on the football field, where the guys were already there. Coach was walking in front of them with a clipboard in his hands. I was just scanning all the guys, since I had no clue who was in my p.e class. When I spotted a certain dark-haired guy, I stopped dead.

Bryan.

Hell no.

Abort, Abort, turn around and back up, put the damn gear in reverse.

How could I forget this idiot would be at school, let alone my p.e class? Jeez, he's there almost everywhere I turn, like this flea I can't get rid of. This was going to be so awkward. I tired to hide behind the girls, but he turned towards us. Soon enough, he spotted me. His eyes widened.

"Okay class! Line up quick. We're going to be doing some drills today." The coach said, gesturing for everyone to get in line.

Everyone groaned. "Come on now, you won't get anywhere with that attitude. Get into pairs and start practicing!"

I just stood there awkwardly, since I didn't really know anyone in this class. I noticed Bryan getting approached by guys, asking him if he wanted to pair up. Typical, famous athlete Bryan. He politely brushed them off, and walked towards me.

"Wanna pair up?

I gulped. So, we're acting like nothing happened? Okay.

"Sure."

We grabbed a soccer ball and started doing simple passes. At first, we were just quietly passing the ball to each other, neither of us saying anything. The girls around me were staring at us, whispering and gaping. I overheard one of their conversations.

"Why would Bryan want to pair up with her? I'd kill to be paired up with that hot piece of ass."

I had to slap my hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter. Wow, is that all girls talk about these days? Boys? Someone sounds desperate much.

"Something funny?"

I looked up to see Bryan looking at me curiously. "Nah, it's nothing. Let's keep going."

After twenty minutes of doing boring drills, the coach finally told us to stop. "Okay- now in your pairs I want you to-"

"Sorry! I'm here!"