Chapter 8: I would've kicked her ass

What up guys! Nicky here. Sorry it took a while for this update. (Again) But guess what? My story is in the second round of the EVER AFTER AWARDS. Yahoo! Hope I can make it through the third! Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter eight: I would've kicked her ass

I woke up at like twelve in the afternoon, groggy and still tired. It took my mind a while to wrap around why I felt so terrible. Then I remembered what had happened last night. I groaned and threw my pillow over my face. Ugh, it feels like I was drunk or something. I didn't want to ever get up from my bed, just lying there in the comfort of my pillows. It felt good though, like I could actually be at peace after everything that had happened. Unfortunately, I was rudely interrupted.

" Yo! Aves, what's up?!"

" Go away Leo."

Next thing I know, my pillow is being ripped off me, and a hand is trying to drag me out of bed. " Leo, leave me alone!" I grunted, snatching my hand out of his grip. He just grabbed it again, this time both my hands. " Sorry Ava, you can't just lie in bed all day." He told me. A sixteen year old is no match for a twenty year old college quarterback, because before I could even protest, Leo picked me off the bed, throwing me over his shoulder like I'm a a sack of flour. " I hate you." I grumbled. Leo just laughed. " Sorry, it's my job."

He dumped me in the kitchen, where I also found my brother slumped on a chair, snoring his head off on the kitchen table. Leo flicked him on the head and Luke jerked awake. " Ow!"

" All right you lazy idiots, why don't you tell me what the hell happened?" Leo demanded. Luke and I glanced at each other, both of us unsure of what to say. Finally, after an awkward silence, I told Leo what had happened. Right from the beginning to the end. The entire time he just sat with an expressionless face, completely still. Only when I was done, did he speak.

" That bitch did this to you?"

" Yes Leo. Do you mind not swearing? Luke knows enough already." I told him.

" That little piece of shit!"

" Leo calm down. It's alright, I'll handle it."

" Hell no it's not! How the hell am I supposed to calm down when that psychotic bitch hurt you guys?!"

It was hopeless. Leo was on a completely different level. He looked like he was ready to start smashing everything in the room. I had never seen his get this angry before. Like ever. I quickly got out of my seat to try and calm him down.

" Leo this isn't you. Before you do something you regret, just calm down."

He didn't say anything, but his breathing slowed down as he started to regain control. " I- I'm sorry. I just lost it there. I'll talk to her and see what I can do."

" Thank you."

That's when out of nowhere, Britney and Leah burst into the room.

" What up y'all! The legends have finally arrived!" Britney yelled, as she walked into the room. Leah followed and was about to say something, until she noticed Leo. Then she went all silencio. I had to smirk.

That's when Britney noticed our faces and stopped short. " Dang, why do you guys look like something died in here."

None of us said anything. For a while it was just awkward silence. Then Leah whispered in my ear. " Wanna talk about it?" " No." I replied. She just gave me a knowing smirk and pulled me off my chair. I didn't even try to resist. I was completely drained of energy. She handed me over to Britney, who immediately understood the situation. She dragged me into the hallway, and Leah returned seconds later with sweatpants and a hoodie. I pulled it on over my pyjamas and then we walked out.