EPILOGUE

Heyyyyyy! Super speedy update for the epilogue. Wow, I can't believe this book is actually finally over. This is literally so weird. Monsters up top, it's not related to this chapter but I still put it. Listen to it, it's dope. I had first heard it on the radio and heard lyrics of IDFC in it and got epically confused, so I used Shazam. Anyway,

Enjoy!

"Come on Leo, give the poor kid some money."

"He's going to waste it on some video game."

"Would you rather have him steal it from your damn wallet? He's gonna do that."

Leo raised his eyebrows at Luke and he nodded. "Yep, I was definitely going to do that." Leo sighed, rolling his eyes and taking out his wallet. He handed some money to Luke, who happily skipped away with it. I smiled. "I'm going to miss this."

"Hey, don't worry, UC Berkeley might be at the other end of the state, but it's a five-hour drive. I'll come visit you."

"Yeah. I still can't believe I got in. Even Jack managed to get in."

"Thank god, now you don't have to try the long-distance thing or break up or anything."

The doorbell rang and I ran to get it. "It must be grandma!" I opened the door to find my happily beaming grandma standing before me. "Nana!" I gave her a hug. "Oh, hi sweetie, I've missed you so much! Wow, you have become such a beautiful woman!" She replied, giving me a big hug. She looked at something behind me and pulled away. "Lukey! You've gotten so big!" She smiled, walking inside and giving him a hug. She took out some money and handed it to Luke, winking at him. "Use that for your girlfriend huh?" She smirked.

"Yep!"

I rolled my eyes and carried my grandmother's bags inside. "You don't have to always give him money Nana."

She waved her arms nonchalantly. "Nonsense. He's my little boy."

I smiled and hugged her again. "I'm really glad you're here Nana."

"Of course! When I heard my granddaughter was graduating from high school I just had to get away from New York." She cupped my cheek and smiled at me. "Your father would be so proud."

I felt a slight pang in my chest. "Thanks Nana."

"Hey! Grandma Garcia! Great to see you!" I turned around and saw Leo come up behind us, his hand covered in cheese sauce. I let the two of them get acquainted just as the doorbell rang again. I answered it and Britney and Leah walked in excitedly. "Wow, you guys actually rang the bell? I'm shocked."

Leah ignored everything I said and dragged me up to my room, Britney following. Both of them were carrying bags, which contained their graduation gowns and other stuff. Leah had texted saying we had to do each other's make up and take selfies and what not before we leave. Britney and I hadn't protested, because honestly, I was too excited. I couldn't believe I was going to receive my high school diploma in a few hours.

"Okay guys, we have less than two hours to do everything and I am FREAKING OUT! No way that's enough time to wear our clothes, our makeup, take selfies-"

I put my hands on her shoulders, trying to get her to calm down. "Leah relax, we have plenty of time." She sighed and started working on Britney's look. I smiled as I watched the two of them.

After the movie premiere, the rest of the year had gone by so quickly. First, it was the rest of junior year, summer and then next thing I know we were starting our senior year and now here we are.

Bryan had landed a role in another movie, getting Liam a job as a photographer, and Leah had started her own clothing line, and was going to study fashion design as a major. Jake had gotten into Stanford to study physics, and was also this year's valedictorian. Alex had a very popular YouTube channel as a chef with over two million subscribers. Dean and Britney's relationship was still going strong, Caleb had gotten into UC Davis to become a veterinarian, and last but not least, Jack was going to go to med school at UC Berkeley, while I was going to study law.