Korrasami x Reader Part 2

Mulai dari awal

Kuvira rushed out the spirit portal and stumbled forward after tripping on some rocks. She looked up to see Korra's friends standing in a defensive position, ready to attack. "Let Kuvira go or we will fire." Somebody in a mech suit said. Kuvira shook her head, remembering what was happening in the spirit world. "Stand down, this battle is done. But do any of you have water? It's an emergency." Everyone looked at her confused, "Korra's friend is injured pretty badly and where we landed in the spirit world didn't have any near by water." Asami immediately got worried when Kuvira said "Korra's friend". "Y/n!" Asami says out loud before grabbing Kya's hand, knowing she had water on her, and running towards the spirit portal. When she breaks through the portal she almost cries at the sight before her. Korra is sitting on the ground, with her legs open, and has your head on her shoulder and your body laying in between her legs. The wound in your back was very obvious and had bled through the cloth Korra wrapped around it. Kya had rushed forwards immediately and unwrapped the cloth from around your wound, causing you to cry out in pain. That sound finally broke Asami from her trance and she ran forwards.

Asami kneels down next to Korra and notices the shine of tears in Korra's eyes. Asami puts one of her hands on the back of Korra's neck and rubs her thumb back in forth in an attempt to calm her down. She takes her other hand and places it on your cheek, you shift your head a little to push into Asami's hand. "I'm going to do as much as I can but the wound is a lot deeper than it looks. She is gonna need a healing pool to completely heal." Asami nods her head before giving you and Korra a kiss on the cheek before running back out the spirit to get Tenzin to get a bison.

*Time skip to Zhu Li and Varrick's Wedding*

You and Asami sat on the stairs outside looking at the spirit portal. "I can't believe Korra made that." Asami nods her head in agreement, "Only Korra would accidentally make a spirit portal." You chuckle at her statement and hear a playful scoff come from behind you. "You both act like it was on purpose." You and Asami turn to see Korra standing behind you with her arms crossed over her chest and a playful glare on her face. You roll your eyes before slowly moving over to leave space between you and Asami for Korra to sit. You accidentally wince a little as you move causing Korra to rush forward a little. "No, y/n you don't need to move." "It's okay Korra... Asami and I actually need to... talk to you." You say a little nervously, which causes Korra to get suspicious. She sits down slowly before looking between you and Asami. Asami wouldn't meet her eyes and just looked down blushing. Korra turned to look at you, to see you holding a letter to her. She looks at you confused before slowly grabbing it. As she goes to open it, you speak. "This is the last letter Asami and I wrote to you, we just never got the chance to send it." Korra nods her head before focusing on the letter to read it.

(italics is Asami writing and bold is you writing.)

Dear Korra,

I hope your doing better and that you always know you can talk to me and y/n. We heard you're coming back in a couple weeks and are absolutely ecstatic. With that knowledge in mind we decided to not actually send this letter, we thought it would be better for you to read in person. Okay I took over because Asami is way to formal with this stuff. SHE HIT ME! The nerve of that woman I swear. But anyways, I'm going to make this short and simple. I'm in love with you, we're in love with you. Yes, you read that correctly. I can't speak for Asami but I didn't fully realize how deeply I was in love with you until I saw you laying on the ground after Zaheer had poisoned you. I always knew I had an attraction to you and felt more towards you than a friend should but seeing you laying there, almost dead, felt like a punch to the face. You could have died having never known about how much we love you, how much people love you. I would say that after seeing that, that I didn't hesitate to tell you because life is short but you were so broken afterwards and we couldn't put that on you. You needed time to heal and I understood that. My only hope now is that you haven't found somebody in the south pole. Now that y/n is done writing and being annoying, I want to agree with most of what she said. I know we had a rough start, with everything that happened with Mako (his eyebrows though), ignore y/n. But somewhere along the line of going from competition to friends, I realized that you dating Mako wasn't the source of my jealousy, well it was just not in the way most people thought. I wasn't jealous that you were dating Mako I was jealous that Mako got to be the one dating you. He obviously didn't know what he was doing when he broke up with you. I swear if Y/n takes this paper one more time I'm going to hit her again. Anyways, Y/n and I talked and we were wondering if you would be our girlfriend or at the very least go on a date with us.

With love,

Y/n and Asami

Korra's mouth was opened in shock. She was so sure that the letter was a prank or something but when she looked up at the both of you and saw how nervous you both were, she realized that it wasn't. "Both... You... You both love me?" You bit your lip nervously before nodding in response. Asami looked up in concern, "If you don't feel the same way, we can all act like this never happened. We wouldn't pressure you in---" Asami gets interrupted by Korra pulling her in to a kiss. You watch with a giant smile as Asami relaxes into the kiss and returns it. Korra pulls away and turns to look at you, "I can do that now right, I know I should've as---" This time Korra is cut off by you pulling her into a kiss. This time it's Asami smiling as Korra relaxes into the kiss. When you both pull away from each other, Asami speaks. "So I guess that's a yes to our question." Korra blushes and rubs her neck nervously, "Yeah... I love you guys too if that wasn't obvious." You and Asami share a smile before pulling Korra into a group hug. You all sit there for a moment before pulling away. You wrap an arm around Korra's shoulder and hold Asami's hand with the same hand. "So..." You say looking out at the spirit portal. "Y'all want to go on a vacation?"

*Flashback End*

"Whoa! Do you have a scar!?" You chuckle at your sons excitement. "Yeah I'll show y'all before bed tomorrow if you're good for Bolin and Opal tomorrow. That means best behavior." "Okay mom." Your son says with a serious expression, he wanted to see that scar. "You ruffle up his hair before moving to your oldest daughter's bed. "Now, what story do you want to here?"