chapter- 8 School?!!

'What the hell am I doing here?!' Sakura yelled inside her head as she stood before the prestigious sharingan high. 'This place is meant for the rich kids, why should I come here?' she wanted the earth to swallow her at the very moment.....wonder what happened?

Flashback(The previous day)...

"What if I get fired?! aaah I don't have anywhere else to go!" Sakura thought to herself nervously. "I wasn't even there when she came home last night!" She was currently standing before Mikoto Uchiha's room contemplating on whether she should enter or no. After a long moment of thought she slowly knocked the door.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Come in" she heard from the other side,

Sakura entered slowly as though she would find a monster inside 'here goes nothing'

"Oh Sakura-chan, its you. Nice to meet you" Miktoto said with a smile "I really wanted to speak to you about something very important"

"Mi-Miktot-sanIamverysorryIwasn't therewhenyoucamelastnightyouseeIwasouttryingtofindsasukeandIsomehowgotdrunkandand- !" Sakura blurted out bowing down so as to show her sincerity.

"If you are talking about yesterday, I have already forgotten about it. We are all humans and we tend to mistake often, right?"

'she's an angel sent from above' Sakura stood there gaping at Mikoto 'how can someone be so kind?'

"umm...Sakura-chan" Miktoto said feeling uneasy "You can stop staring at me now"

"SORRY!" Sakura said quickly and mentally slapped herself for her stupidity.

"well, about that Important thing I wanted to tell you. Its related to Sasuke" when Sakura nodded she continued "You see I really want to know how he's doing at school. He is not very social and he only has that three friends of his. I want you to attend Sasuke's school and give me a daily report on what he's doing, okay?" Mikoto asked too sweetly for her own good.

"Sure...Did you say School?!, you want me to attend Sharingan high with Sasuke?" Sakura practically yelled at her mistress, Mikoto.

"Yes, is there a problem with that?" she asked with a smile.

"B-but that school is for the rich. And I am NOT rich" Sakura treid to reason

"If it's the money you are worried about. I have already taken care of that. All you have to do is attend the school and look after Sasuke for me. You can do that right?"

"B-but—"

"You came home drunk last night, think of this as a punishment" Mikoto said faking seriousness

"I can accept anything else Mikoto-san please!" Sakura begged 'you said that you'd already forgotten about it!'

"No and that's final. You're dismissed"

"umm..." Sakura left the room upset. "School starts tomorrow!" Mikoto yelled after her.

'Later on you'll know that I did this for you'

End of flashback.

And thus the current predicament . "Haruno-san, is there a problem?" came a voice from next to Sakura.

"Umm...No, Gaara-kun" Sakura said with a smile. She had met Gaara the previous day as his room was next to Sasuke's and the only impression she had of him was that he was a REALLY silent person. 'what's whith the Uchiha men and their silent nature...?'