chapter - 7 Drunken Madness

"Uuuchiha! You-you-you, You jwerkYou shtole my firsht kiiis!" Sakura yelled as she wobbled her way to the said Uchiha. Yes, they are still in the previously mentioned bar and yes again! Sakura somehow managed to get herself…well, drunk. Of course that wasn't possible without adding a dumb blonde –namely Naruto- To the equation.

"She's going to kill me when she gets Sober" Naruto exclaimed banging his head on the table "I can already imagine all the ways I'll be brutally murdered" He shuddered at the thought alone.

"If you knew she cannot take alcohol, why the HELL did you give it to her?!" Sasuke asked he was SO pissed to a point he wanted to kill someone. This woman kept going on and on about how he'd stolen her first kiss. It was a freaking kiss for heaven's sake. And what the hell was she doing holding on to it anyway? She's in a age where she's supposed to have lost her virginity!...(right?)

"ah-I" Sakura slurred, dramatically placing a hand over her chest "I wash shavi-Ing iiit for my wed-ding-ding, bu-but YO-You-ru-end every-sing" she continued whilst jabbing a finger into Sasuke's chest (which he immediately pushed away) "lish-ten -Wai-Wait- Nau-Naruto! I want anodercup!" and finally ended up plopping onto a seat next to Sasuke's completely forgetting what she was saying in the first place.

"No way Sakura-chan!" Naruto pulled all the bottles that contained alcohol away from Sakura "I'll most likely die as it is, I don't want to give you more reasons to kill me"

"What a drag… women are so troublesome" Shikamaru finally decided to grace the bar with his words (Must I say, his only words) "I've no time to babysit some girl, I'll be leaving first" and with that he left.

"Same goes for me" it was Neji this time "see ya" and he left as well.

In the end only Naruto and Sasuke were left. After what felt like hours of silence which were filled with Sakura's constant "I wanna dwink!" and "you shtole my first kiiis" Naruto decided to speak…

"Umm… so teme" He started awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"hn"

"Thenexttimewemeetyoumightwanttokillme,andItotallyunderstandwhy.I' 'llleaveSakura-chantoyourcare,ok…?" the words simply tumbled out of Naruto's mouth and were barely understandable and then with a quick "see ya" he disappeared with a poof.

"Tche..In the end Its me and… what the hell are you doing?" Sasuke asked -through gritted teeth- to Sakura who was now sprawled on the ground under the table, with only her head visible to the outside world and her remaining body was … well, under the table.

Sasuke could already tell that 'it is going to be one heck of a long night'

.

.

.

"For the lasht tyme, I'm nwot dwunk!" Sakura yelled whilst trying to push herself off Sasuke but somehow ending up holding onto to him (for support)

"Yes Sakura, I can tell" said Sasuke sarcasm dropping with every word "but, we still need to get you home"

"I ca-an gow on my owwwn! Sakura whined like a four-year-old.

"No you can't!" Sasuke's patience level was dropping so bad "Once you get sober, I am going to torture you so bad you'll beg me to get you fired! Not that I will" he still needed her around.

"Whad'ya sayin?" Sakura asked "an-ywaay, jus' lemme go, kay?"

"I you want to test my patience, now isn't exactly the perfect time" Sasuke said and dragged Sakura to where the car was supposed to be.